How to Delete Music from iPad in Three Ways
How to delete music from your iPad? If you are an iPad newbie and want to know how to remove music from iPad easily, you can find the solution in this iMobie guide.
AnyTrans manages to transfer, delete and edit your iPad content including your songs. Download the free trial to give a shot on it after reading this guide on how to delete music from iPad.
The iPad comes with limited amount of storage space. And if you are working on a 16 GB iPad, there is a great chance that your iPad space is eating up with music. Go to Settings > General > Usage > Music to check out how much space is taken by the songs on your iPad.
In order to free up space on your iPad and remove the unwanted songs from it, I will show you three methods to delete music from iPad, choose the one better suits you.
Method 1. How to Delete Individual Songs from iPad
Step 1. Launch the Music app on your iPad.
Step 2. Tap "Songs" on the bottom to see all of the music on the device. Choose the individual track you want to delete and slide your finger to the left across the songs.
Step 3. Tap on the red "Delete" button to remove music from your iPad.
You May Like: How to Delete Music from iPhone >
Method 2. How to Delete All Songs from iPad
Step 1. Go to the iPad's homepage and tap on "Settings" icon.
Step 2. Tap "General" > Select "Usage" > Choose "Music." The iPad will display how much space are taken up by music on your device.
Step 3. Tap "Edit" button on the top-right > Tap the red icon next to All Music > Tap on "Delete" to remove all songs from iPad.
Note: The 3rd method will allow you to both selectively and massively delete songs from your iPad. And the tool also allows you to transfer songs from your iPad to iTunes, to computer, to another iDevice, and add music to iPad from computer without losing any data. Keep reading to learn more about the iOS content manager, iMobie AnyTrans.
Method 3. How to Delete Selected Songs from iPad with AnyTrans
There are two versions of AnyTrans for you: Windows and Mac. Download and install it on your computer, then follow the steps to selectively songs from your iPad.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans, and connect your iPad to computer. Click .
How to Delete Songs from iPad with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click "Audio" > Select "Music".
How to Delete Songs from iPad with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Highlight the songs you want to delete and click the trash icon on the top-right of this window to delete the unwanted songs.
How to Delete Songs from iPad with AnyTrans - Step 3
Also Read: How to Delete Songs from iPod/iPod touch >
The Bottom Line
Besides deleting songs from iPad, AnyTrans is fully capable of transferring other types of iOS content like music, videos, photos, voice mails, voice memos, contacts, messages and more. It is a comprehensive iOS content manager which gives you overall control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Any questions on this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed, please feel free to contact us. Now take a tour with AnyTrans >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPad to PC - Read on this guide to get a 3-step solution to transfer songs from iPad to PC. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPad to iPod - This guide will show you a 3-step tutorial to transfer music from iPad to iPod. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone - This guide tells you how to sync music from Mac to iPhone without losing any data. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod - Read on this guide to know how to transfer iPhone music to iPod. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>