How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad
Is it possible to recover deleted videos from iPad? This guide will introduce you two ways that may help you recover purchased videos or videos taken by iPad’s built in camera.
Try the free trial of PhoneRescue to recover deleted media files and personal info from iPhone iPad iPod touch. Now keep reading to learn how to recover deleted videos/photo videos from iPad.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
We know that the iPad is featured with retina display, which makes it the idea video player to play videos purchased from iTunes Store or taken by its built-in camera. However, you may lose those lovely videos due to many reasons, such as, accidental deletion, device crash, a failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak, etc.
As known to all, there are two kinds of videos stored in our iPad, one is purchased or downloaded from iTunes Store, the other one is taken by the iPad’s built-in camera. Naturally, if you want to recover deleted videos from iPad, the ways should be varied from different kinds.
1. How to Recover Videos Purchased from iTunes Store
According to the post named iCloud Storage and Backup Overview from Apple Official Website, we know that the iCloud backup just include the information about the videos your purchased or downloaded from store instead of the videos themselves.
Therefore, if you delete or lose some purchased videos on your iPad, they will be automatically downloaded from store when restoring your iPad with an iCloud backup.
- This method is applied to recover music videos, movies, TV shows and other videos purchased or downloaded from store.
- Downloading videos automatically when restoring your iPad with iCloud backup, this is only limited to the video are still available in the store.
With the statement above, you can easily get purchased videos back. Next we will pay more attention to how to recover deleted iPad videos from camera roll.
2. How to Recover Deleted iPad Videos from Camera Roll
We know that both iTunes and iCloud backup contain the photos and videos taken by iPad. If you have created backup before deleting videos from iPad, you can get them back by restoring your device (the existing data will be replaced). Otherwise, you will need an another amazing data recovery tool - PhoneRescue, which aims at helping users easily get back data from both Android and iOS. PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery is qualified to recover deleted videos on iPad directly or extract them from iTunes or iCloud backup.
How to Recover Deleted Photo Videos from iPad with PhoneRescue
Step 1: Install and launch PhoneRescue on your computer (Mac or PC).
Step 2: Connect your iPad to your computer with USB cable by following the screen prompt.
Step 3: Select Recover from iOS Device, and then click on Right Arrow to enter the next page.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad – Step 3
Step 4: Choose Photo Videos and Videos, and select the videos you want to recover. Click on To Computer button to download them to computer.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad – Step 4
Once you have recovered deleted iPad videos to your computer, you can sync them to your iPad with iTunes or use iMobie AnyTrans to make it.
- This tutorial can be also applied to recover deleted videos from iPhone and iPod touch.
- If you are working with iPad, which is equipped with an A4 chip, you can switch to Advanced Mode to get a deeper scan so that you can recover more deleted videos from iPad.
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue and this detailed tutorial, you can recover deleted videos from iPad easily and quickly, why not download and try it now? If you meet any problem when recovering deleted iPad videos with PhoneRescue, be free to contact us by emailing us or leaving a comment, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to View HD Videos on iPad without Purchasing - Read this post to learn a new method to watch free videos on iPad. Read more >>
- Why iTunes Cannot Transfer My Videos to iPad - Don't know why iTunes can't sync your iPad? Read this article to figure it out. Read more >>
- Don't Know How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iPhone - Read this article to find a solution to make it. Read more >>
- How to Convert & Transfer WMV Video to iPhone - Read this tutorial and learn a new way to convert and transfer WMV video to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>