If you want to transfer playlist from iTunes to iPhone, you have come to the right page. You will get two options on how to put iTunes playlist on iPhone after reading this guide.
There are many different playlists on iTunes, including your personal ones. Actually you can select a certain playlist to enjoy with your iPhone as you like. After knowing how to transfer playlist from iTunes to iPhone, you’ll be entertained by the following conveniences:
1. Copy your favorite playlists from iTunes to iPhone;
2. Skip over songs you don’t want to listen to;
3. Enjoy your best like music with your iPhone whenever and wherever.
Get your passion ignited and itch to try it yourself? Don’t worry, before let’s go to see exactly how to transfer playlist from iTunes to iPhone, you can also give a check on this tried-and-true iTunes tips: How Can I Put My Music from iPhone back to iTunes, while Keeping all Playlists >
AnyTrans is said to be the most effective iTunes alternative tool to manage the whole iTunes library as well as the content on iPhone.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone to the computer. Click on iTunes Library.
Step 2. Here you will see the content in iTunes Library, click on the Playlist button, and choose the playlist you want to transfer to your iPhone, then click the To Device button on the right-hand corner.
If you just get a new iPhone X/XR/XS, you can read this post firstly, which will guide you to transfer everything you need（not only music and playlist）from the old iPhone to the new one.
You May Like: How to Backup iTunes Library to an External Drive >
Important Note: When syncing playlists from iTunes to iPhone via iTunes, you will lose the existing songs, movies, TV Shows, Books, etc., just like the following screen shows. If you do not want to lose anything, please go to Part 1 to get the no-data-losing method.
1. Connect your iPhone to computer, and launch iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically. As is shown, all the playlists on iTunes are on the left side.
2. Then, click “iPhone” on the top of iTunes. Some of you may prefer the old look of the iTunes. If so, go to the View menu and select Show Sidebar (Ctrl + S) to show the left side of the window that displays all media libraries.
3. Click Music, then choose “Sync Music”, “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres” and target playlist > Click “Apply” below to add playlist to iPhone.
4. After iPhone Sync, if you want to check whether the playlist has been copied to your iPhone, click “On this iPhone” on the top. Then you will see the newly added playlist on your iPhone.
As you can see, with the help of AnyTrans, it is easy enough to transfer playlist from iTunes to iPhone XR/XS (Max)/X/8 (Plus)/7/6s/6, and doesn’t erase any previous iPhone data or files, but guarantees you 100% Safe & Security. Absolutely, AnyTrans can do more than this. It also can be used as an iPhone iPad data management tool to transfer iOS contents from iDevice to computer for backup in case of data loss. Why Not Download and Try It Now >
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
The best tool to transfer, backup and manage your iPhone iPad content, even iTunes, iCloud backup files. As easy as ABC!