How to Transfer Photos from Flash Drive or USB to iPhone
Still don't know how to transfer photos from flash drive or USB to iPhone? This guide will offer one simple and fast way to help you get flash drive/USB photos to iPhone.
This easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool can let you always put your pictures in the right place. Now download AnyTrans and start to transfer photos from flash drive/USB to your iPhone by following this guide.
If you download some pictures from your computer at office or from your friends' computer, you may store them to your flash drive or USB. After backing home, you want to transfer them to your iPhone for viewing. At this moment, you may want to know whether it can directly transfer from flash drive to iPhone or not.
In fact, there is no way to import pictures from flash drive to iPhone directly without outside help. Therefore, here we will recommend you one professional iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans to solve this problem. Let’s first take a brief look at it.
A Concise Introduction of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one all-in-one iOS data transfer tool that can let you have a better management of your iPhone/iPad/iPod content.
- It can help you transfer photos from flash drive/USB to iPhone/iPad/iPod without erasing any existing data.
- It enables you to transfer all photos from flash drive to iPhone at once by tapping on the shortcut or just to transfer one of the photos from flash drive to iPhone.
- It allows you to transfer photos from iPhone to flash drive/computer and vice versa, or to another iDevice directly.
- It also supports managing and transferring music, videos, ringtones, contacts, messages, notes, apps etc.
How to Transfer Photos from Flash Drive to iPhone with AnyTrans
So now let's follow this tutorial to know how to transfer photos from flash drive to iPhone, but before transferring photos from flash drive to iPhone, you should first download AnyTrans on your computer (Windows or Mac) then connect your USB and iPhone to the computer.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on computer and click .
Transfer Photos from Flash Drive to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Tap on Photos and click on Photos Library to next page.
How to Transfer Photos from USB to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Tap on "+" to add photos to photos library > Find out those photos that you'd like to transfer on USB > Then click on "Open" to transfer photos from flash drive to iPhone.
How to Move Photos from Flash Drive to iPhone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Besides transferring photos from flash drive or USB to iPhone, with AnyTrans you can also transfer music from flash drive or USB to iPhone. For this part you can refer to this article: How to Transfer Music from Flash Drive to iPhone. So now download AnyTrans on your computer, more advantages of AnyTrans you will find. For this article, if you have any question, please be free to contact us by Email or giving your precious comments in below section.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from Photos Library to Computer – Read this guide you will know how to transfer photos from photos library to computer. Read more>>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone – This guide will tell you how to recover deleted photos from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone – This article tells you two different ways to delete photos. Read more>>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6 Plus to Computer – You will know how to easily transfer photos from iPhone 6/6 plus to computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer – Read on this guide to know how to get photos from iPad to computer. Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac – Have no idea on importing pictures from iPhone to your home Mac? This tutorial is what you are looing for.Read more >>