How to Fix iPhone Photos Not Showing Up on PC
What can I do if iPhone photos not showing up on my PC? Read this post to learn some quick fixes in minutes.
Have a try on AnyTrans free trial to transfer photos on iPhone iPad to PC or Mac, and vice versa. Now read on this guide to learn how to fix iPhone photos not showing up on PC.
Q: "I have an iPhone 4s and a Windows 7 PC. When I plug in my phone it is recognized, but when I open the pictures folder (DCIM) there are only 2 folders showing. One shows about 30 pictures, 1 video, the other shows about 70 pictures, 3 videos. I have just over 1500 pictures on my actual phone, I'm looking to back them up onto the PC but why are they not all showing? I've tried unlocking the phone first. Please help! Thank you."
Having too many pictures saved on a 16GB or 32GB iPhone will waste the limited storage, that’s why we want to import iPhone photos to PC or Mac to free up space. However, sometimes you may meet the iPhone photos not showing up on PC problem as the above user.
In this guide, we will show you some potential fixes to make iPhone photos show up on PC.
Quick Fixes on iPhone Photos Not Showing Up on PC
Here we offer you several quick and potential fixes to solve this problem.
- Restart your iPhone and your Windows PC. This is the simplest way to try and it will not erase any data on your iPhone.
- Make sure your iPhone is NOT locked and it is showing the home screen when you plug it in.
- Try a different USB port if you have one.
- Try enabling Windows AutoPlay. When you turn AutoPlay on, you can choose what should happen when you plugin with your iPhone on your PC, and it allows you to import photos from camera roll to PC.
A Better Solution to Make iPhone Photos Show up on PC
If the above methods not working and you desperately want to import photos to PC, just try AnyTrans. It is a full-way iPhone file management tool that allows you to view iPhone photos on PC and get them to computer as backup. It supports photos in camera roll, photo library, photo stream, photo share and albums. AnyTrans is made for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and works on both PC and Mac computers. Now download AnyTrans to take a tour >
An Alternative Way to Make iPhone Photos Show Up on PC
Also Read: How to Fix Can’t Delete Photos from iPhone >
The Bottom Line
That’s how to fix your iPhone photos not showing up on PC, and if you have any other ideas about this issue, please share it with us in the comment section.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Pictures from iPad – This guide shows you a fast way to delete photos from your iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 6 – This guide shows you how to get photos from Mac to iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone – Read this guide to learn 3 ways to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6s to Computer - Here you will find an easy way to transfer pictures from iPhone 6s to computer. Read more >>