How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone with Ease
Want to transfer ringtones from Android to iPhone but do not know how? This guide will show you how to transfer ringtones from Android to iPhone easily and quickly.
This amazing tool can help you add ringtones to iPhone in an easy way. Do not forget to give it a try by yourself.
As a new iPhone user, you may feel confused when you are trying to set custom ringtones. You just cannot set the iPhone music as ringtone, which you can operate easily on your old Android phone. Then since the old Android phone ringtones are your favorite, you’d like to transfer ringtones from Android to iPhone and is it possible? The answer is Yes. You can first transfer Android ringtones to computer, and then add them to iPhone with the help of AnyTrans.
Tool We Use to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data transfer tool that can help users always put iPhone/iPad/iPod content in the right place. It allows you to transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, app, and more from Android to iPhone 7/6s/6/SE/5s/5c/5 directly.
1. It can help you add ringtones to iPhone without data loss.
2. It allows you to transfer song to iPhone as ringtone in 25 seconds, 40 seconds or original length.
3. It enables you to delete ringtones from iPhone at once.
How about give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and follow the steps below to transfer ringtones to iPhone in minutes.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB > Scroll down or click the button at right to enter category management page.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio > Choose Ringtones.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” button > Select the ringtones you want to transfer > Click Open.
How to Get Ringtones from Android to iPhone – Step 3
Ways to set the ringtone length:
On Mac: Go to AnyTrans menu bar > AnyTrans > Preference > General > Ringtone.
On Windows: On AnyTrans homepage, click the Settings area in the top left corner > Transfer Settings > General > Ringtone.
Tip: In the next version of AnyTrans, it will support transferring ringtones from Android to iPhone directly. You can wait and pay attention to the update of AnyTrans.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can be your best assistant in helping you manage and transfer iPhone data, so why not give it a free try? If you meet any problem when using AnyTrans or any question about this guide, please feel free to contact us via email or leave a comment and we will reply to you as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – Read this guide to see how to send songs from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone – This guide will show you how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone – Read this guide to know how to transfer SMS from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – This guide will tell you how to copy videos from Android to iPhone directly. Read More >>