How to Send Videos from Laptop to iPhone iPad
How to copy a video from your laptop to iPhone? iTunes failed to sync movies to your iPhone and don’t know how? Read this guide to get two ways in minutes.
AnyTrans is a full-way iPhone file transfer. Download AnyTrans to try it for free, and then read this post to learn how to use it to copy videos and more from laptop to iPhone iPad.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Question, "I want to transfer videos from laptop to my new bought iPhone 6, but after trying to use iTunes, can’t sync, what can I do to solve this issue and copy files to my device? iPhone 6, iOS 9.1 ."
When we go out for a long trip, we’d like to import some movies/videos to the iPhone or iPad for killing time. iTunes might be the first option that comes to your mind, but you should know that there are some restrictions of it:
- The previous videos on iPhone will be wiped and instead by the new items.
- Some iDevice incompatible videos cannot be synced or played on your iPhone or iPad like AVI, WMA, or WKV.
- Single-way syncing mode will not allow you to transfer videos back to laptop.
In this guide, we will firstly show you how to copy videos from laptop your iPhone without iTunes (with an iTunes alternative), and in the end we also show you how to do that with iTunes if you still want the typical way.
Don’t Miss: How to Fix iTunes Sync Error - 54
Tool We Will Use
AnyTrans is said to be the most powerful iTunes alternative program that makes syncing data easy and quick. It manages to transfer videos from laptop to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without erasing data. You won’t need to worry that the videos cannot by added or played on your iDevice for it automatically convert the videos (AVI, WMA, MKV, FLV, etc.) to iPhone supported format.
How to Transfer Videos from Laptop to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans, install and run it on laptop. Connect your iPhone to computer and click button to manage your iPhone content by category.
Move Videos from Laptop to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click Videos > Select Movies/Home Videos/TV Shows.
Transfer Videos to iPhone from Laptop – Step 2
Step 3. Click "+" at the upper-right menu bar. Select videos and click "Open" to transfer all selected videos from laptop to iPhone.
Transfer Videos to iPhone from Laptop – Step 3
By using the menu bar just like the screenshot shows at the top-right corner, you can also delete unwanted videos, transfer videos to iTunes, transfer iPhone videos to computer and even to another iOS device.
If you still want to send videos from laptop to your iPhone using iTunes, you can: Just plug in your iPhone to laptop > Open iTunes > Click File > Click Add File (Folder) to Library > Select the video files/folder and click on "Open" to add them to iTunes > Click the iPhone icon at the top of left pane > Click on Movies and check Sync Movies > Click on "Apply".
Also Read: How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) >
The Bottom Line
If you have downloaded AnyTrans and followed all steps above, after transferring, you could find videos on your iPhone Videos app. As you can see, it is very simple to use AnyTrans transfer videos or movies from laptop to iPhone.
Welcome any comments about how to transfer iPhone videos without iTunes. If this guide helped you, please share it with people around you.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Videos from iPhone to Flash Drive Easily – This guide will show you how to transfer videos from iPhone to flash drive with ease. Read more>>
- How to Sync Videos from iPhone to iTunes – Read on this guide to know how to transfer videos from iPhone to iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Copy Videos from iPhone to iPad – If you want to know how to sync videos from iPhone to iPad, this guide will show you how to make it. Read more >>
- How to Create Backup for Videos from iPhone – You will learn how to back up your videos on iPhone after reading this guide. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>