How to Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone
Want to get some photos from laptop to your iPhone as wallpapers? This guide will show you two methods to transfer pictures from laptop to your iPhone with or without iTunes.
Now download AnyTrans to transfer and manage your iPhone photos in an easier way. Then follow this guide to learn how to transfer photos from laptop to your iPhone 7/6/6s/5/5s/4/4s with 2 methods.
You may have saved thousands of your holiday photos on your home laptop, and want to sync some to your handy iPhone so that you can set one of them as wallpaper or share them with friends.
If you have searched about how to transfer photos from laptop to iPhone, you may find iTunes is the typical way to go. However, iTunes sync is complicated for fresh users, and it may erase the previous photos on your iPhone (We shows you the process at the part 2). In this post, we also provide you a non-iTunes way to transfer photos from laptop to iPhone without iTunes, which supports any laptop, Samsung, DELL or Mac.
Part 1. How to Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone without iTunes（3 Steps）
AnyTrans is an iOS file transfer that is capable of transferring and managing up to 25 types of files on iPhone iPad and iPod including photos, videos, music, ringtones, audiobooks, messages, contacts, notes, books, Safari bookmarks/history, etc.
- Transfer photos from Windows or Mac laptop to iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE/7 without erasing.
- Copy selected pictures or a folder with photos to iPhone as you need.
- Transfer photos from iPhone to laptop or USB flash drive.
- Massively delete photos from iPhone, and even iTunes synced photos.
1.Open AnyTrans on your laptop and connect iPhone to laptop via USB cable.
2. Scroll down to Choose Photos, and then click on Photo Library.
Transfer Pictures from Laptop to iPhone – Step 2
3. Click "+" button on the top-right corner, choose folder and pictures, and transfer them to your iPhone by clicking "Open".
Copy Photos from Laptop to iPhone – Step 3
You can also delete unwanted photos or transfer photos from iPhone to computer by using the buttons on the top-right Menu bar.
Part 2. How to Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone with iTunes (6 Steps)
- Collect the photos to one folder on your laptop.
- Run iTunes and connect iPhone to your laptop.
- Click the iPhone icon on the iTunes.
- Click photos taps in the right panel.
- In the photos menu, click on "Sync photos from" option > Choose the folder you want to transfer > Select "Selected folders" option.
- Click "Apply" to start syncing the photos from laptop to iPhone.
Sync Photos from Laptop to iPhone with iTunes
After using iTunes to sync photos from laptop to iPhone, some photos on your iPhone will be erased, replaced, and become the same as the synced photos on your laptop.
The Bottom Line
Besides transferring photos, you can also use AnyTrans to easily transfer music, contacts, videos, songs and some other types of files from laptop to iPhone 7/6/6s/5/5s/4/4s, and vice versa. So why not download AnyTrans and have a free try on your Windows notebook or MacBook?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Copy Photos from Photo Library to Computer Easily – This guide shows you how to easily transfer photos from Photo Library to computer. Read more>>
- How to Sync Photos from iPad Air/iPad mini to Mac – You can freely transfer photos from iPad to Mac in this guide. Read more >>
- How to Delete Pictures on iPhone – This guide tells you two ways to delete your photos on iPhone. Read more>>
- How to Sync Photos from iPhone 6 to iPad – In this guide you will know how to transfer photos from iPhone 6 to iPad in two ways. Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac - Read on this tutorial to find the best iPhone photos to Mac importing solutions. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows - Need to import your photos from iPhone to PC? This tutorial will show you complete solutions... Read more >>