Wondering how to download mp3 to iPhone X/8/7/6s? Here in this article, we’ll show you how to transfer mp3 to iPhone with or without iTunes.
“I want to download some mp3 files to my iPhone 7 Plus from anywhere I could reach, such as my MacBook Pro, iPod or an old android phone. And now I have selected 500+ mp3 files already. How can I transfer mp3 files to my iPhone 7 without trouble?”
– Email from an Apple user
Like this user above, you could enjoy more songs by making the most use of the free-music resources around you. As one of the music lovers who is used to listening to songs on iPhone, you must be interested in how to download MP3 to iPhone from other places.
At this time, you may first think of using iTunes to download mp3 to your iPhone. However, it can only copy the MP3 files from your iTunes library on the computer to your iPhone. And it will erase all existing media data on your iPhone before putting mp3 files to your iPhone. So in order to download mp3 to iPhone in a better way, we’ll show you a flexible tool to transfer mp3 to iPhone without iTunes.
Don’t Miss: How to Convert MP3 to iPhone Ringtone >
Designed as an excellent iOS data transfer tool, AnyTrans for iOS has helped millions of users download mp3 files to iPhone with ease. It only takes a few steps to transfer mp3 to iPhone no matter from PC/Mac computer or Android/iOS devices. Here are some highlights of AnyTrans for iOS:
1. High efficiency. With AnyTrans for iOS, you can transfer a few gigabytes of iOS data within 5 minutes.
2. No data loss. As we all know, iTunes would erase original audio files before transferring. Different from iTunes, AnyTrans for iOS will not erase any data on iPhone.
3. Supporting more than just mp3 files. MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, RM, MDI, M4R, M4B,M4P, FLAC are all on the list for AnyTrans for iOS to transfer and while transferring, AnyTrans for iOS can automatically transfer those data to device-supported formats.
4. Extremely easy to use. The neat interface and readily comprehensible screen prompts makes it suit for both of basic and advanced users.
5. 100% Safe & Security Guaranteed. During the transfer process, all the contents on your iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
Now let’s follow the steps below to download mp3 to iPhone without iTunes:
Step 1 First free download and install AnyTrans for iOS on your computer and plug in your iPhone. Click the device tab and then click the tab on your right.
Step 2 Click on Audio > Music.
Step 3 There is no music on iPhone now. Click the “+” button, select the MP3 files you want to transfer to your iPhone from your computer, click Open.
Step 4 AnyTrans for iOS would start transferring mp3 files to iPhone now. MP3 files are on your iPhone and you can edit them as you like.
Step 1 Launch iTunes on your computer, select File > Add File to Library.
Step 2 Connect your iPhone to computer, click the iPhone tab, tap Music > Sync Music > Sync. You can now choose to sync the entire music library or just selected mp3 files.
As you see, AnyTrans for iOS is fully capable of transferring MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac computer without effort but with 100% Safe & Security. So why not give it a try by yourself? It can be your best assistant in managing your media files on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >