How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone with/without iTunes Sync
How to put MP3 on iPhone X/8/7/6/6s? This post gives you some quick methods to transfer MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac computer or from Android/iOS devices with or without iTunes.
“I want to put some mp3 files to my 128G iPhone 7 Plus from anywhere I could reach, such as my MacBook Pro, iPod or an old android phone. And now I have selected 500+ mp3 files already. How can I transfer these mp3 files to my iPhone 7 without trouble?”
– Email from an Apple user
Like this user above, you could enjoy more songs by making the most use of the free-music resources around you. As one of music lovers who are used to listening to songs on iPhone, you must be interested in how to transfer MP3 to iPhone from other places.
At this time, you might firstly think of using iTunes to add mp3 to your iPhone. However, it can only copy the MP3 files from your iTunes library on computer to your iPhone. And it will erase all existing media data on your iPhone before putting mp3 files to your iPhone. So in order to download mp3 to iPhone in a better way, we’ll show you a flexible tool to transfer mp3 to iPhone without iTunes from PC/Mac computer, iDevice or Android phone which is 100% safe during the process.
Don’t Miss: How to Convert MP3 to iPhone Ringtone >
Method 1. Transfer MP3 to iPhone without iTunes Sync
Designed as an excellent iOS data transfer tool, AnyTrans for iOS has helps millions of users download mp3 files to iPhone with ease. It only takes a few steps to transfer mp3 to iPhone no matter from PC/Mac computer or Android/iOS devices. Here are some highlights of AnyTrans for iOS:
1. High efficiency. With AnyTrans for iOS, you can transfer a few gigabytes of data within 5 minutes.
2. No data loss. As we all know, iTunes would erase original audio files before transferring. Different from iTunes, AnyTrans for iOS will not erase data on iPhone, thus no data loss would occur.
3. Supporting more than just mp3 files. AnyTrans for iOS supports various formats of audio files. MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, RM, MDI, M4R, M4B,M4P, FLAC are all on the list for AnyTrans for iOS to transfer and while transferring, AnyTrans for iOS can automatically transfer those data to device-supported formats, which means you can basically transfer audio files to iPhone without any format barriers.
4. Extremely easy to use. The neat interface and readily comprehensible screen prompts makes it suit for both of basic and advanced users.
5. 100% Safe & Security Guaranteed. During the transfer process, all the contents on your iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
Part 1. How to Transfer MP3 from PC/Mac Computers to iPhone without iTunes
Step 1. First free download and install AnyTrans for iOS on your computer and plug in your iPhone. Click the device tab on the upper part of screen, then click the tab on your right.
Step 2. Click on Audio > Music.
Step 3. There is no music on iPhone now. Click the “+” button, select the MP3 files you want to transfer to your iPhone from your computer, click Open.
Step 4. AnyTrans for iOS would start transferring mp3 files to iPhone now. MP3 files are on your iPhone and you can edit them as you like.
Part 2. How to Put MP3 on iPhone from iPod/iPad/iPhone or Android
Previously we have posted several step-by-step tutorials to show you how to use AnyTrans for iOS to put songs to iPhone from another iOS device or Android phone. And you need connect your devices to computer by using USB cables when you need to add songs from other devices to iPhone.
- How to Transfer Songs from iPod to iPhone
- How to Copy Songs from iPhone to iPhone
- How to Move Songs from Android to iPhone
Method 2. Transfer MP3 from PC/Mac Computers to iPhone with iTunes
Like mentioned above, data loss may occur while using iTunes to transfer MP3 to iPhone. To avoid data loss, you may refer to part 1.
Step 1. Launch iTunes on your computer, select File > Add File to Library.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to computer, click the iPhone tab, tap Music > Sync Music > Sync. You can now choose to sync the entire music library or just selected mp3 files.
The Bottom Line
As you see, AnyTrans for iOS is full capable of transferring MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac computer without effort but with 100% Safe & Security. So why not give it a try by yourself? It can be your best assistant in managing your media files on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.