Wondering how to download mp3 to iPhone X/8/7/6s? Here in this article, we’ll show you how to transfer mp3 to iPhone with or without iTunes.
“I want to download some mp3 files to my iPhone 7 Plus from anywhere I could reach, such as my MacBook Pro, iPod or an old android phone. And now I have selected 500+ mp3 files already. How can I transfer mp3 files to my iPhone 7 without trouble?”
– Email from an Apple user
Like this user above, you could enjoy more songs by making the most use of the free-music resources around you. As one of the music lovers who is used to listening to songs on iPhone, you must be interested in how to download MP3 to iPhone 6/6S/7/8/X/XS (Max)/XR from other places.
At this time, you may first think of using iTunes to download mp3 to your iPhone. However, it can only copy the MP3 files from your iTunes library on the computer to your iPhone. And it will erase all existing media data on your iPhone before putting mp3 files to your iPhone. So in order to download mp3 to iPhone in a better way, we’ll show you a flexible tool to transfer mp3 to iPhone without iTunes.
Designed as an excellent iOS data transfer tool, AnyTrans for iOS has helped millions of users download mp3 files to iPhone with ease. It only takes a few steps to transfer mp3 to iPhone no matter from PC/Mac computer or Android/iOS devices. Here are some highlights of AnyTrans for iOS:
1. High efficiency. With AnyTrans for iOS, you can transfer a few gigabytes of iOS data within 5 minutes.
2. No data loss. As we all know, iTunes would erase original audio files before transferring. Different from iTunes, AnyTrans for iOS will not erase any data on iPhone.
3. Supporting more than just mp3 files. MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, RM, MDI, M4R, M4B,M4P, FLAC are all on the list for AnyTrans for iOS to transfer and while transferring, AnyTrans for iOS can automatically transfer those data to device-supported formats.
4. Extremely easy to use. The neat interface and readily comprehensible screen prompts makes it suit for both of basic and advanced users.
5. 100% Safe & Security Guaranteed. During the transfer process, all the contents on your iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
Now let’s follow the steps below to download mp3 to iPhone without iTunes:
Step 1 First free download and install AnyTrans for iOS on your computer and plug in your iPhone. Click on Device Manager.
Step 2 Click on Audio > Music.
Step 3 There is no music on iPhone now. Click the “+” button, select the MP3 files you want to transfer to your iPhone from your computer, click Open.
iTunes, as the official tool recommended to manage iOS data, should have been the first way to show you. But considering its complicated interface and functions, it is not so friendly and easy for iOS newbies. Besides, when using iTunes to sync MP3 files to iPhone, it will require erasing and replacing the contents on your iPhone. If you have understood these things, and are OK with them, let’s head to the detailed steps to transfer MP3 to iPhone with iTunes.
1. Make sure of that iTunes is the latest version. If it is not, there probably occur errors, like not recognizing the device. And then run it on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone 6/6S/7/8/X/XS (Max)/XR to iTunes with USB cable. If your iPhone is connected to the computer for the first time, iTunes will pop up a page to ask for permission to load iPhone contents. Just click the Continue button. While, on your iPhone, tap Trust and enter the password to continue.
3. After iTunes has loaded all of your iPhone content, you need to click on the iPhone icon on the left corner of the interface > Summary > Options, where unchecking the option of “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected”. By this, you can manually sync the file you want to iPhone.
4. If the MP3 files are not in the iTunes Library but saved in other folders on PC/Mac, you need to first add them to the iTunes Library, by which you can sync them to iPhone. To add these MP3 files, do like this: Go to File tab > Choose Add File to Library for the files you want, or Add Folder to Library for the whole folder. Then wait for the adding process finishing.
5. After all music files are added to the iTunes library, now you just go to Settings tab > Choose Music > Check Sync Music > Click Sync to start the transferring. There will be a screen to notice you that the syncing option will erase the replace the contents on iPhone, and if you are OK with it, just click Erase and Sync button. The whole process would last for while, depending on the amount of your MP3 files. After syncing, you will see all the MP3 files on your iPhone.
If there is no USB cable available or your iPhone cannot be recognized by your computer, then you can try the AnyTrans app on your iPhone to transfer mp3 to iPhone wirelessly.
Before we start, please make sure:
If you have done all mentioned above, here we go to the detailed steps:
Step 1. On your computer: Go to anytrans.io and you will see a QR Code. On your iPhone: Open AnyTrans app, and tap on the Scan button to scan the QR code on your computer.
Step 3. Then all your music will show up on your computer. Select the songs you want to transfer and click on “Add to Device” button to transfer mp3 to iPhone wirelessly.
As you see, AnyTrans for iOS is fully capable of transferring MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac computer without effort but with 100% Safe & Security. So why not give it a try by yourself? It can be your best assistant in managing your media files on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >