How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone without iTunes
How to put MP3 on new iPhone 7/6/6s/SE? This post gives you one quick method to transfer MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac or from iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android phone without iTunes.
Download AnyTrans free trial to quickly transfer MP3, MP4 and some other media files to your iPhone iPod iPod touch without erasing.
"I want to enrich the music library of my 64G iPhone from anywhere I could reach, such as my MacBook Pro, iPod classic and old android phone. And now I have selected 500+ mp3 files already. How can I transfer these mp3 files to my NEW bought iPhone 7 plus?"
Similar Article: How to Put Music on iPhone 7/6s/6/SE/5s/4s Directly >
By making the most use of the free-music resources around you, you could enjoy more songs and save more money. As one of music lovers who are used to listening to songs on iPhone, you must be interested in how to transfer MP3 to iPhone from another place.
Some of you might have tried iTunes to sync mp3 to your iPhone. However, it can sync only the MP3 files on your computer to your iPhone and iPad. And while syncing with iTunes, you may mistakenly erase your entire iPhone music library before putting mp3 files to your iPhone. So in this post, we offer you a professional iPhone transfer tool to help you. It can help you transfer MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac computer, or you can also transfer MP3 to iPhone from iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android phone with ease.
Don’t Miss: How to Fix iTunes sync error
Tool to Transfer MP3 to iPhone from Computer/iDevice/Android Phone
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS content manager that you can use to organize, delete and transfer data on your iPhone/iPad/iPod. With this tool, you can easily put MP3, MP4, m4a and other media files to your iPhone from Mac, Windows PC, iPod, iPad and even another iPhone. Below are some features of AnyTrans you may be interested in:
- Supports iPhone 7/SE/6/6s/5/5s/5c/4s/4 and iPod/iPad.
- Supports iOS 7/8/9 and recent released iOS 10.
- Supports more than MP3 files, Learn More >>
- Supports transferring MP3 between iPhone and another iOS device.
- Supports moving MP3 files between iPhone and Mac/PC.
Part 1. How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone without iTunes
Requirements: your iPhone with USB cable, one computer (Mac or PC), AnyTrans.
After downloading AnyTrans and installing it on your computer, now you can move MP3 files from PC or Mac to your iPhone by following the 3 steps below.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans and connect device(s) to computer. Choose your iPhone and click .
How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone without iTunes – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio > Music.
How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac Computer – Step 2
Step 3. Click "+" button, select MP3 files you want to copy to your iPhone, and click "Open" to transfer selected MP3 to your iPhone. (It also supports transferring other formats, such as M4R.)
How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone from Mac/PC without iTunes – Step 3
Part 2. How to Put MP3 on iPhone from iPod/iPad/iPhone or Android
We have posted several step-by-step tutorials with screenshots to show you how to use AnyTrans to put songs onto iPhone from another iOS device or Android phone. And in the process to copy songs from one device to iPhone, you need connect the specific device to computer by using USB cable.
- How to Transfer Songs from iPod to iPhone
- How to Copy Songs from iPhone to iPhone
- How to Move Songs from Android to iPhone
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you transfer MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac computer without effort. So why not give it a try by yourself? It can be your best assistant in helping you manage and transfer your favorite songs.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Convert MP3 to iPhone Ringtone – This post tells you how to make a ringtone on your iPhone with one MP3 file. Read More>>
- How to Copy iPhone Songs to Mac – This tutorial shows you how to transfer songs from iPhone to MacBook. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Library – How can you transfer songs from your iPhone to iTunes? Read More >>
- How to View iCloud Messages Easily – This post provides you the method to access iCloud Messages. Read More >>