How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone with/without iTunes Sync
How to put MP3 on new iPhone 7/6/6s/SE? This post gives you some quick methods to transfer MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac computer or from Android/iOS devices with/without iTunes.
Download AnyTrans free trial to quickly transfer MP3, MP4 and some other media files to your iPhone iPod iPod touch without erasing.
"I want to enrich the music library of my 64G iPhone from anywhere I could reach, such as my MacBook Pro, iPod classic and old android phone. And now I have selected 500+ mp3 files already. How can I transfer these mp3 files to my NEW bought iPhone 7 plus?"
Similar Article: How to Put Music on iPhone 7/6s/6/SE/5s/4s Directly >
By making the most use of the free-music resources around you, you could enjoy more songs and save more money. As one of music lovers who are used to listening to songs on iPhone, you must be interested in how to transfer MP3 to iPhone from another place.
Some of you might have tried iTunes to sync mp3 to your iPhone. However, it can sync only the MP3 files on your computer to your iPhone and iPad. And while syncing with iTunes, you may mistakenly erase your entire iPhone music library before putting mp3 files to your iPhone. So before talking about transferring mp3 to iPhone via iTunes, we will first show you one way to transfer mp3 to iPhone without iTunes sync from PC/Mac computer, iDevice or Android phone which is one hundred percent safe for your data.
Don’t Miss: How to Convert MP3 to iPhone Ringtone >
Method 1. Transfer MP3 to iPhone without iTunes Sync
Developed by iMobie team, AnyTrans serves as an excellent iOS data transfer tool. With AnyTrans, you can easily transfer mp3 to iPhone no matter from PC/Mac computer or Android/iOS devices. Here are reasons why you will like AnyTrans.
1. High efficiency. With AnyTrans, you can transfer a few gigabytes of data within 5 minutes.
2. No data loss. As we all know, iTunes would erase original audio files before transferring. Different from iTunes, AnyTrans will not erase data on iPhone, thus no data loss would occur.
3. Supporting more than just mp3 files. AnyTrans supports various formats of audio files. MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, RM, MDI, M4R, M4B,M4P, FLAC audio files are all on the list for AnyTrans to transfer and while transferring, AnyTrans can automatically transfer those data to device-supported formats, that is to say, you can basically transfer audio files to iPhone without any format barriers.
Part 1. How to Transfer MP3 from PC/Mac Computers to iPhone without iTunes
Step 1. First free download and install AnyTrans on your computer, plug in your iPhone. Click the device tab on the upper left corner, then click the tab to your right.
How to Transfer MP3 from Computers to iPhone without iTunes - Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio > Music.
How to Transfer MP3 from Computers to iPhone without iTunes - Step 2
Step 3. There is no music on iPhone 7 now. Click the "+" button, select the MP3 files you want to transfer to your iPhone from your computer, click Open.
How to Transfer MP3 from Computers to iPhone without iTunes - Step 3
Step 4. AnyTrans would start transferring data now. After transferring, MP3 files are on your iPhone.
How to Transfer MP3 from Computers to iPhone without iTunes - Step 4
Part 2. How to Put MP3 on iPhone from iPod/iPad/iPhone or Android
We have posted several step-by-step tutorials with screenshots to show you how to use AnyTrans to put songs onto iPhone from another iOS device or Android phone. And in the process to copy songs from one device to iPhone, you need connect the specific device to computer by using USB cable.
- How to Transfer Songs from iPod to iPhone
- How to Copy Songs from iPhone to iPhone
- How to Move Songs from Android to iPhone
Method 2. Transfer MP3 from PC/Mac Computers to iPhone with iTunes
Like mentioned above, data loss may occur while using iTunes to transfer MP3 to iPhone. To avoid data loss, you may refer to part 1.
Step 1. Launch iTunes on your computer, select File > Add File to Library.
How to Transfer MP3 from Computers to iPhone with iTunes - Step 1
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to computer, click the iPhone tab, tap Music > Sync Music. You can now choose to sync the entire music library or just selected mp3 files.
How to Transfer MP3 from Computers to iPhone with iTunes - Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you transfer MP3 to iPhone from PC/Mac computer without effort. So why not give it a try by yourself? It can be your best assistant in helping you manage and transfer your favorite songs.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Fix iTunes Sync Error – This post tells you how to fix iTunes sync error. Read More>>
- How to Copy iPhone Songs to Mac – This tutorial shows you how to transfer songs from iPhone to MacBook. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Library – How can you transfer songs from your iPhone to iTunes? Read More >>
- How to View iCloud Messages Easily – This post provides you the method to access iCloud Messages. Read More >>