How to Import Photos from iPhone to PC
People love taking photos with iPhone, but how to import your brilliant photos from iPhone to a PC? Read on this tutorial to find a solution.
Download this award-winning application so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Import Photos from iPhone to PC guide.
iPhone Photo Credit: Apple
Q: I cannot figure out how to transfer my photos from my iPhone camera roll to a folder on my Windows PC. This is my first iPhone and I am not used to iTunes or the sync features. So far I can get it to sync photos from the photo folder on my pc, but not take them from the iPhone and put them on my PC!
Yes, on an iPhone, we can capture photos using the built-in iSight camera, or save images from applications such as Safari and Mail to your device. While to get these desired photos imported from iPhone to a PC, you'll need to take a quick lesson.
Part 1: Import Photos from iPhone Camera Roll
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows".
2. Click the Import Settings link > In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field.
3. After setting your import options, click OK > Choose a tag if desired and click Import.
Part 2: Import Photos from Other Albums
Through Window Explorer, you can only import the photos in iPhone Camera Roll. While for the photos that saved on other Albums, or synced from iTunes library, you'll need a professional iPhone photo transfer software like PhotoTrans, an up-to-the-minute iPhone photo transfer utility.
With PhotoTrans, you can freely import the particular photos from an iPhone to any computers. Best of all, you are now capable of importing photos from the choosen albums. Start Taking A Tour >
How to Import iPhone Photos to PC with PhotoTrans
Step 1: On the home screen of PhotoTrans, click Export:
Step 2: Choose the albums you want to transfer > Click OK and PhotoTrans will start to import your photos from iPhone to your PC hard drive. Download PhotoTrans and Start Free Trial >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer - This page will show you how to transfer photos from iPad to computer without iTunes. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - This article will show you how to copy the photos from iPod back to computer as backup so as to... Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Helps you copy music and video from iPhone back to iTunes library. Read more >>
- Import iPhone Photos from Computer - Get a new iPhone and want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? Read on this help page to Read more >>