What is the Latest Version of iTunes and How to Update iTunes
What is the latest version of iTunes now in 2016? How can I update my iTunes to the newest version? Read this post get the answer you need.
Get AnyTrans on your computer to manage iOS files instead of iTunes. Now read on to learn what is the newest version of iTunes and how to update your iTunes on PC/Mac.
iTunes is a free program for Mac and PC and it is nearly the most essential application to manage files on iPhone, iPad and iPod. What is the latest version of iTunes? Following the release of new iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS betas, Apple has released iTunes 12.5.3, which is the latest version of iTunes by now in 2016.
What is the Latest Version of iTunes – iTunes 12.5.3
iTunes 12.5.1 brings you all-new Apple Music design and enables you to play music with Siri and view videos with Picture-in-Picture. Now 12.5.3 brings some new bug fixes like the albums playing out of order and is also available for El Capitan and Sierra.
If you have bypassed the "iTunes Update Available" notification and don’t know how to update iTunes on your PC or Mac, just follow these easy steps to download and install the latest version of iTunes in few minutes.
How to Update iTunes on PC or Mac Computer
On a Mac:
Step 1. Open iTunes.
Step 2. From the menu bar at the left top of your Mac, choose iTunes > Check for Updates.
Step 3. A prompt will show you “ A new version of iTunes is available, would you like to download it now?” Click on Download iTunes.
Step 4. Then in App Store, under Updates, find iTunes 12.5.3 and click Update.
How to Update iTunes on Mac
On a Windows PC:
Step 1. Open iTunes.
Step 2. From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Help > Check for Updates.
Step 3. An Apple Software Update window will pop up, and check iTunes and click on Install 1 item.
How to Update iTunes on PC
Or you can also download the latest version of iTunes from Apple Website directly, and get it installed on your PC or Mac.
An iTunes Alternative for Managing iOS File on Computer
Although iTunes is an essential tool to manage files on your iDevice, some users feel confused about the interface and it is a little bit hard to manage non-purchased items. Why not give a try on an iTunes Alternative? To give you more control and flexible iOS file management experience is what AnyTrans made for. Check its main features:
- Transfer music between any iDevice and computer (PC or Mac), and no existing data will be replaced or erased.
- Manage your iTunes library and allow you to sync music and more from iTunes library to iDevice and vice versa.
- Supports 25+ types of iOS data like music, videos, ringtones, movies, photos, messages, notes, contacts, books, etc.
- Copy music and more from one iPhone to another without restore.
Manage iTunes Library with AnyTrans: you can transfer music, movies, ringtones and more from iTunes to iDevice without wiping.
An iTunes Alternative for Managing iOS File - AnyTrans
You can manage up to 25 types of iOS files by exporting, importing, deleting or backing up those files on your iDevice.
An iTunes Alternative for Managing iOS File – AnyTrans
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Fix iPhone 7 Won’t Sync with iTunes – Read to learn how to fix iPhone 7 not synced with iTunes. Read more >>
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone 5 to iPhone 7 - This post shows you a direct way to get contacts from iPhone 5 to iPhone 7. Read more >>
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone 7 to Computer - This guide will offer you a quick and easy way to complete that. Read more >>
- How to Delete Synced Photos from iPhone 7 - Now read on to learn how to easily remove synced photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus. Read more >>