How to Fix the iMessage Not Syncing Between iDevices Issue
If your iMessages stopped synchronizing across your iOS devices, you can find some quick fixes in this iMobie guide.
Download AnyTrans now to sync SMS and iMessages between iDevices freely. Now read on this guide to learn some quick fixes to the iMessage not syncing between iDevices issue.
If you own multiple iOS devices, say, an iPhone as well as a latest iPad Pro, you will want to sync iMessage threads across them. However, some iOS users have reported that iMessage not syncing correctly between iOS devices. If your iMesssage is not syncing either, try these quick fixes in this guide to solve the issue.
How to Fix iMessages Not Syncing Between Devices
How to Fix iMessage Not Syncing Between iDevices
- Make sure iMessage is enabled on both iOS Devices in: Settings > Messages > iMessage.
- Try turn off iMessage and turn it on again.
- If iMessage is on, Tap on "Send & Receive" > Select your phone number and email address that you want to sync to that device.
- Check your network settings and Wi-Fi Proxies to make sure your iDevices connected to network correctly and steadily.
- Delete previous iMessage conversations: It has been reported that deleting iMessages threads may fix this problem.
- You should know that only new iMessages will sync, the old chats will not.
A Better Way to Sync iMessages/Messages Between iDevices
If your iMessages is still not syncing between devices after performing the above steps, we also offer you an alternative solution to solve the problem with AnyTrans. It is an iOS file transfer that meets all your needs on syncing data:
- Sync messages and iMessages between any two iDevices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch).
- Save iMessages from iPhone to Mac or PC in PDF, TEXT or HTML format.
- Besides iMessages, it also copies contacts, notes, music, photos, videos and more between two iOS Devices freely.
A Better Way to Fix iMessage Not Syncing Between Devices
Also Read: How to Retrieve Lost Messages on iPhone >
The Bottom Line
If you have any good suggestion to fix the iMessage syncing issue, don’t forget to share it with us on the comment section. Meanwhile, you can download AnyTrans to try it for free.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete iMessages on Mac Permanently – Read this guide on how to delete iMessages on Mac permanently. Read more >>
- How to Get Text Messages Off iPhone 6/6s - Read this guide to learn a quick way to get messages off iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Search Text Messages on iPhone 6/6s - Read this useful guide to learn two methods to search text messages on iPhone 6/6s (Plus). Read more >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages to iPhone SE - We will show you a way to transfer message to your iPhone SE. Read more >>