How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with Texts & Images
Have you ever accidentally deleted iMessages off your iPad and want to get them back? Read this post to learn how to recover deleted iMessages on iPad easily.
Download this amazing iPad data recovery to undelete iMessages and more on your iPad after reading this guide on how to recover deleted iMessages on iPad.
One of the Apple iPad's advantages is going to be more intimate to use: It's lighter than a laptop, more fun and convenient to use, great for killing time on a plane or train. More and more people are saving and storing their critical data on iPad. iMessage, which is a great feature of the Messages app available to all iOS users. You can send lots of free messages via Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to one person or to a group at the same time on your iPad. However, you may accidentally delete your iMessages, or get iPad lost or stolen, or a failed jailbreak, iOS upgrade, human error, device crash. Any of them will put you at great panic.
Fortunately, you can use PhoneRescue to help you recover deleted iMessages with texts & images on your iPad right now! It is a powerful & all-around iOS data recovery made for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users.
- Retrieve your deleted iMessages as well as SMS messages with texts & images on iPad easily.
- Recover your important data via three safe ways: Recover from iDevice directly, from iTunes backup, and from iCloud backup.
- Preview the files in thumbnail before restoring them so that you can selectively recover deleted files and data to save time.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with PhoneRescue
Step 1: Connect your iPad to computer > Run PhoneRescue > Choose "Recover from iOS Device" and click "Next" on the bottom right corner.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with PhoneRescue – Step 1
Step 2: After PhoneRescue analyzes and scans your iPad, you can select Messages on the left panel to preview all iMessages and SMS messages on your device. You can use filter to get only the deleted items. After selecting your wanted items, you can click buttons on the bottom right corner to recover deleted iMessages to your iPhone or to computer for backup.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with PhoneRescue – Step 2
- This tutorial also can be applied to recover deleted text messages on iPhone.
The Bottom Line
Except recover deleted iMessages from iPad, PhoneRescue also does great in retrieving deleted photos, contacts, call history, videos, notes, reminders, calendars, etc.
Any question or comment about this article or PhoneRescue is welcomed. Don't forget to share this article with your friends to help more people get back deleted iMessages on iPad.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Skype Messages on iPhone/iPad – Here you’ll learn 2 methods to recover Skype messages on iPhone iPad. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted History on iPad – This post tells you how to recover deleted history on iPad easily. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad - Want to recover deleted or lost photos from iPad? Read this post to learn more. Read more >>
- How to Clone an iPad – This guide tells you how to clone an iPad data to another iPad. Read more >>