iMessage, which is a great feature of the Messages app available to all iOS (including the latest iOS 10.2) devices for example iPad. It supports sending lots of free messages via Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to one person or to a group at the same time on your iPad. Let alone it’s new features like bubble/screen effects, iMessages games, invisible ink, balloons and etc. would bring your iMessages more fun and make them much more special.
However, you may accidentally lose your valued iMessages due to mistakenly deletion, get iPad lost or stolen, a failed jailbreak, iOS upgrade and so on. Any of them will put you at great panic, and getting these iMessages back on iPad is what you need.
Fortunately, you can rely on PhoneRescue to help you find these deleted iMessages as well as text messages on your iPad right now! It is a powerful iOS & Android data recovery tool made for all iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android phone users.
The Tool We’ll Need
Designed as a professional smartphone data recovery tool, PhoneRescue for iOS focuses on helping users recover lost or deleted data without effort. It brings you a lot of conveniences, such as:
- Wide Coverage of Files – Retrieve your deleted iMessages as well as SMS messages with texts & images on iPad easily. Besides messages and iMessage, it also supports recovering other up to 31 iOS file types, including photos, WhatsApp messages, contacts, music, etc.
- 3 Available Recovery Modes – You can restore your important data via three safe ways: Recover from iDevice directly (without any backup), from iTunes backup, and from iCloud backup. Unlike the common way, you can preview the backup details, and no data erase risk.
- Direct Recovery to iPad’s Message App – Supports retrieving deleted messages or iMessage to iPad’s messages app directly for instant use. Just like the iMessage/messages were never got lost.
- Top Success Rate & 100% Secure – All deleted messages and iMessage will be safely recovered. You are the only person who has access to view the messages.
- Easy-to-use – 3 clicks are needed to finish the task. No tech knowledge required.
- 7/24/365 Technical Support – If you will meet any trouble when using PhoneRescue for iOS, you can get valid help in time.
How to Recover Deleted iMessage on iPad with PhoneRescue for iOS
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue for iOS and connect your iPhone.
Download and install PhoneRescue for iOS to the computer before starting. Run it and connect your iPad to computer > Choose Recover from iOS Device > Click the arrow icon to continue.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with PhoneRescue for iOS – Step 1
Step 2. Select and scan the deleted iMessage on your iPad.
Only select Messages and click on OK.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with PhoneRescue for iOS – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and choose the iMessages you need to recover.
After PhoneRescue for iOS analyzes and scans your iPad, you can select Messages on the left panel to preview all iMessages and SMS messages on your device. You can use the filter to get only the deleted items. After selecting your wanted items, you can click buttons on the bottom right corner to recover deleted iMessages to your iPhone or to a computer for backup.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with PhoneRescue for iOS – Step 3
- If you want to recover deleted iPad iMessages from iTunes or iCloud backup, you can follow below tutorials to make it: How to Recover iMessages from iPad with iTunes Backup; How to Recover iMessages from iPad with iCloud Backup >
- If you are looking for methods to recover deleted messages on an iPhone, the guide shares 5 solutions for your choice.
The Bottom Line
As one of top iPhone iPad data recovery tools, besides iMessages, PhoneRescue for iOS also does great in retrieving deleted photos, contacts, call history, videos, notes, reminders, calendars, etc.
Any question or comment about this article or PhoneRescue for iOS is welcomed. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends to help more people get back deleted iMessages on iPad.