How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad
Have you ever accidentally deleted iMessages off your iPad and want to get them back? Read this post to learn how to recover deleted iMessages on iPad easily.
Download this amazing iPad data recovery to undelete iMessages and more on your iPad after reading this guide on how to recover deleted iMessages on iPad.
iMessage, which is a great feature of the Messages app available to all iOS (including the latest iOS 10.2) devices for example iPad. It supports sending lots of free messages via Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to one person or to a group at the same time on your iPad. Let alone it’s new features like bubble/screen effects, iMessages games, invisible ink, balloons and etc. would bring your iMessages more fun and make them much more special.
However, you may accidentally lose your valued iMessages due to mistakenly deletion, get iPad lost or stolen, a failed jailbreak, iOS upgrade and so on. Any of them will put you at great panic, and getting these iMessages back on iPad is what you need.
Fortunately, you can rely on PhoneRescue to help you find these deleted iMessages as well as text messages on your iPad right now! It is a powerful iOS & Android data recovery tool made for all iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android phone users.
The Tool We’ll Need
Designed as a professional smartphone data recovery tool, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery focuses on recovering up to 22 types of iOS contents, such as, messages, notes, photos, contacts, call history, videos and etc.
- Retrieve your deleted iMessages as well as SMS messages with texts & images on iPad easily.
- Restore your important data via three safe ways: Recover from iDevice directly, from iTunes backup, and from iCloud backup.
- you can see the deleted iMessage in thumbnail before recovering them so that you can selectively recover deleted files and data to save time.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Download and install PhoneRescue(choose Download for iOS) to computer before start. Run it and connect your iPad to computer > choose Recover from iOS Device > click arrow icon to continue.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with PhoneRescue – Step 1
Step 2: After PhoneRescue analyzes and scans your iPad, you can select Messages on the left panel to preview all iMessages and SMS messages on your device. You can use filter to get only the deleted items. After selecting your wanted items, you can click buttons on the bottom right corner to recover deleted iMessages to your iPhone or to computer for backup.
How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPad with PhoneRescue – Step 2
- This tutorial also can be applied to recover deleted text messages on iPhone.
The Bottom Line
As one of top iPhone iPad data recovery tools, besides iMessages, PhoneRescue also does great in retrieving deleted photos, contacts, call history, videos, notes, reminders, calendars, etc.
Any question or comment about this article or PhoneRescue is welcomed. Don't forget to share this article with your friends to help more people get back deleted iMessages on iPad.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Skype Messages on iPhone/iPad – Here you’ll learn 2 methods to recover Skype messages on iPhone iPad. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted History on iPad – This post tells you how to recover deleted history on iPad easily. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad - Want to recover deleted or lost photos from iPad? Read this post to learn more. Read more >>
- How to Clone an iPad – This guide tells you how to clone an iPad data to another iPad. Read more >>