How to Recover iMessages from iCloud
This tutorial tells you how to use PhoneResuce to quickly get iMessages from iCloud and put them to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Download PhoneRescue and follow this tutorial to easily access your iCloud backup and get back iMessages from iCloud to your iPhone iPad or iPod.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
iMessages and text messages on your iPhone iPad or iPod touch can be backed up to iCloud. However, you cannot view the iMessages conversation and attached images unless you restore your device with the backup. So how to view and recover iMessages from iCloud without restoring the whole backup? In this post, you’ll get the answer.
Tool to Restore Only iMessages and SMS from iCloud to iPhone/iPad/iPod
There are many iCloud backup extractors, but few enable you to get only messages back to your device. Luckily, now the new version of PhoneRescue, PhoneRescue 3.0 helps you restore only messages from iCloud.
PhoneRescue helps iPhone/iPad/iPod users to recover data on iPhone and extract data from backup you created via iTunes/iCloud. It supports iOS 9/8/7/6/5 and almost all iOS devices.
How to Recover iMessages from iCloud with PhoneRescue.
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue, install and run it on your computer (PC or Mac)
Step 2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to computer. PhoneRescue will recognize your device.
Step 3. Choose "Recover from iCloud” and click forward icon to login your iCloud.
How to Recover iMessages from iCloud with PhoneRescue – Step 3
Step 4. After logging into your iCloud account, all backups will be listed. And you can choose your wanted backup and download it to computer. After downloading, select the backup and click Next to scan data on the backup.
How to Recover iMessages from iCloud with PhoneRescue – Step 4
Step 5. Now you can preview all text messages and iMessages on your iCloud backup. Just select the items you want to recover, and click To Device to get them to your device.
How to Recover iMessages from iCloud with PhoneRescue – Step 5
Note: If you are using AnyTrans for Mac, you cannot access iCloud backup in iOS 9.3 and above.
The Bottom Line
Besides iMessages, PhoneRescue can recover other 20+ file types on your iCloud. Additionally, it can scan some deleted items on your device even when you have no backup. Why Not Download AnyTrans and Have a Try >>
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Call Log from iPhone – This guide tells you one simple way to get deleted call log from iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone – This post tells you how to find and recover iPhone contacts. Read More >>
- How to Access iCloud Backup – This tutorial shows you how to access data on your iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Download Pictures from iCloud – This article tells how to download photos you backed up to iCloud. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>