How to Recover iMessages from iCloud
This tutorial tells you how to use PhoneResuce to quickly get iMessages from iCloud and put them to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Download PhoneRescue and follow this tutorial to easily access your iCloud backup and get back iMessages from iCloud to your iPhone iPad or iPod.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
iMessages and text messages on your iPhone iPad or iPod touch can be backed up to iCloud. However, you cannot view the iMessages conversation and attached images unless you restore your device with the backup. So how to view and recover iMessages from iCloud without restoring the whole backup? In this post, you’ll get the answer.
Tool to Restore Only iMessages and SMS from iCloud to iPhone/iPad/iPod
There are many iCloud backup extractors, but few enable you to get only messages back to your device. Luckily, now the new version of PhoneRescue, PhoneRescue 3.0 helps you restore only messages from iCloud.
PhoneRescue helps iPhone/iPad/iPod users to recover data on iPhone and extract data from backup you created via iTunes/iCloud. It supports iOS 9/8/7/6/5 and almost all iOS devices.
How to Recover iMessages from iCloud with PhoneRescue.
Step 1. Free download PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery to your computer, launch it, then connect your iOS device with an USB cable.
Step 2. Choose "Recover from iCloud" and click forward icon to continue, log in your iCloud account.
How to Recover iMessages from iCloud with PhoneRescue – Step 2
Step 3. Select an iCloud backup to download. After downloading, click the arrow button. Choose Only Scan Backup if you just want to view data in iCloud, select Compare, PhoneRescue would compare the data in your iPhone and iCloud backup.
How to Recover iMessages from iCloud with PhoneRescue - Step 3
Step 4. Select Messages, then click OK, PhoneRescue would scan Messages data in your iPhone and iCloud backup.
How to Recover iMessages from iCloud with PhoneRescue – Step 4
Step 5. Now you can see all messages in your iCloud backup. You can recover messages from iCloud backup by clicking To Computer or To Device tab.
How to Recover iMessages from iCloud with PhoneRescue – Step 5
Note: If you are using AnyTrans for Mac, you cannot access iCloud backup in iOS 9.3 and above.
The Bottom Line
Besides iMessages, PhoneRescue can recover other 20+ file types on your iCloud. Additionally, it can scan some deleted items on your device even when you have no backup. Why Not Download AnyTrans and Have a Try >>
View and Access Data or Content from iCloud (Backup)
Check and View Text Messages in iCloud > By Joy, Jun. 9, 2017
Extract Photos from iCloud (Backup) >By Vicky, Sept 03, 2016
Extract Messages from iCloud (Backup) > By Joy, Sept. 03, 2016
Get WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup > By Joy, Apr. 27, 2017
Extract or Get Data/Files from iCloud (Backup) > By Vicky, Jun. 9, 2017
Access and View Files in iCloud Backup > By Joy, Oct. 28, 2016
Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer > By Vicky, Aug. 1, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Call Log from iPhone – This guide tells you one simple way to get deleted call log from iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone – This post tells you how to find and recover iPhone contacts. Read More >>
- How to Access iCloud Backup – This tutorial shows you how to access data on your iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Download Pictures from iCloud – This article tells how to download photos you backed up to iCloud. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>