Have you encountered such an annoying problem that is iPhone update deleted your music completely? Read this article to get a quick fix.
hello, I have been trying to transfer data from Samsung s8 to iPhone 11 but it does not work with move to iOS. The WiFi signal disappears from both the devices and I receive a message start again. What is the reason for it? How can I transfer it smoothly?
–A user from Apple Support Communities
As an Android user, when you get your new iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, the first thing is to transfer data from your Android phone to your new iPhone. Apple provides us with Move to iOS to finish the job. However, many people complain about Move to iOS not working issues, like Wi-Fi disconnect problem. Here is this post, we will show you some possible solutions to fix this issue.
1. Move to iOS requires Android 4.0 or higher and iOS 9 or later
2. It only supports transferring data from Android to iPhone, not iOS to Android.
3. It only works for transferring data from Android to a new or reset iPhone.
4. The transferring process may take you several hours, which depends on the size of your data and the network condition.
5. Currently, it supports transferring data including: contacts, messages, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, and calendars.
Actually, Move to iOS is really a good app that brings more convenience for users to move their important data to the new iPhone. However, you may meet many problems when using Move to iOS app to migrate data from Android to iPhone, such as stuck on preparing, not working properly, unable to migrate, transfer interrupt randomly, stuck on transferring, disconnect Wi-Fi, not connecting to the device, etc.
This post is going to help you fix Move to iOS Wi-Fi drops out which stops you from transferring data by using Move to iOS app. Below we collected 8 methods, you can try out one by one, hope one of them can work for you.
1. Check your Wi-Fi router and make sure Wi-Fi is switched on.
2. Try connect your Android with the Wi-Fi created by iPhone during the process when the move to iOS code shows, the Wi-Fi password is the same as the Wi-Fi name.
3. Restart your Android Phone for several times.
4. Reset your network.
5. Try out Airplane Mode, turn off, and turn on.
6. Smart switch – switching off the Wi-Fi option between Wi-Fi & mobile data.
7. Trying transfer data with Google account.
8. Use some Android to iPhone transfer tools if all of these tips don’t work. Here, we commend you a powerful tool – AnyTrans which enables you to transfer data from Android to iPhone within a few clicks.
AnyTrans for iOS – a Move to iOS alternative helps transfer data from Android to iPhone in a safe & easy way.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer > Launch it and connect both your Android Phone and iPhone to computer with USB cables.
Step 2. Choose “Phone Switcher” > Click on “Phone to iPhone” mode.
Step 3. Choose your Android phone as the source device and iPhone as the target device > Click “Next” button to choose files.
Step 4. Check the file categories you want to transfer > Click on the Next button to start the process.
More Articles About Problems and Solutions of Move to iOS:
That’s all for how to fix “Move to iOS disconnects Wi-Fi”, 8 methods are mentioned above, hope you can find one to fix your issue. If you think this post is helpful, just share it with your friends.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >