What does Move to iOS app transfer? Read this guide to get the answer on what you can/cannot transfer with Move to iOS app.
When you are looking for methods to transfer data from your Android phone to your new iPhone, Move to iOS app appears on the webpage of Google. What is Move to iOS? It is one Android app developed by Apple to help users transfer Android data to iPhone easily, which you may have already known. Then what does Move to iOS transfer? Here in this guide we will tell you the answer.
1. There seems to be a bug on contacts transferring, some users find that some contacts have not been transferred to iPhone including the frequently used one. To transfer all the contacts, please go to this guide: Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone >
2. It can only help you transfer photos and videos in the camera, if you want to transfer photos in other albums, this guide can help you: Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone >
1. If you want to transfer music or ringtone from Android to iPhone, you can go to Part 3 to learn some alternatives to Move to iOS that can help you transfer these items.
2. For anyone who uses WhatsApp, you may concern does Move to iOS transfer WhatsApp messages. Unfortunately, the answer is no. But it does not mean you cannot make it in another way. Here’s the guide that can help you: How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone >
3. Does Move to iOS transfer apps? The answer is no. If the apps are available on both Google Play and the App Store, then the apps will be added to iTunes Wish List if you have a valid iTunes account.
Move to iOS app is a great tool to help users switch from Android to iPhone, but it isn’t the best choice. It cannot help you transfer all the phone data, and you may meet problems during the process like not connecting to device, stuck on transferring, the transferring takes forever etc.
Actually, there are quite a few Move to iOS alternatives that can also help you switch from Android to iPhone quickly, such as AnyTrans, Dropbox, Xender, etc. But the best one, we recommend AnyTrans. Because
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for iOS on your computer and run it > Connect both Android and iPhone to it via USB cables > Jump to “Phone Switcher” page > Choose “Phone to iPhone” option to move your Android files to iPhone.
Step 2. Select your source device and target device.
Step 3. Choose the Android data types you want to transfer, and then click the “Next” button to begin transferring.
If you have any questions after reading this what does Move to iOS app transfer guide, please free feel to tell us in the comment section and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >