How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Easily
Accidentally delete some video recordings from your iPhone 6/6s? Don’t be panic, this guide is aimed to help you recover deleted videos from iPhone 6/6s easily.
Download PhoneRescue to get your lost iPhone 6/6s data back, including photos, videos, messages, contacts etc. Now read on this guide on how to recover deleted videos from iPhone 6/6s (Plus).
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
Your brand-new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus is luxurious. It is pretty and trendy. It is one of the most anticipated and popular smartphones in 2014. This year the updated iPhone 6 – iPhone 6s will be available on Sep. 25, and with its improved iSight camera you can take and view 4K videos on your iPhone 6s (Plus). There is a survey that indicates the owners of an iPhone 6/6 Plus are much less access to tablet computers as the owner of an iPhone 5s. That is most likely because of the larger display of the new iPhone.
As so many people are tend to keep the videos on their iPhone 6 (Plus), there is great possibility that the videos can get lost due to mistaken deletion, new iOS update, or device crash etc. What if you have no available backup but you still want to retrieve the deleted videos? Here is an iPhone Data Recovery that can recover deleted videos from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) without any backup - PhoneRescue. Why?
You May Like: How to Recover Lost Data After iOS 9 Update >
Check the designed features of PhoneRescue
2. Even you don't have your iPhone at hand, both the "Recover from an iTunes Backup" and "Recover from the iCloud" modes allow you to get the lost content back without connecting your device to PC or Mac computer.
3. Allows you to preview and select individual items before recovering data instead of the entire recovery which greatly saves time and efforts.
Also Read: How to Switch from Android to iPhone 6/6s >
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 6/6s with PhoneRescue
Now download and install PhoneRescue on your computer, and then start to recover your lost data. There are two versions available for you: PhoneRescue for Window, and PhoneRescue for Mac. Choose the one that is suitable for you.
Step 1. Open up PhoneRescue and connect your iPhone 6/6 Plus to the computer.
Step 2. On the homepage of PhoneRescue, click "Recover from an iOS Device", and click right arrow to scan your iPhone 6/6s (plus).
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 6\6s (Plus) with PhoneRescue - Step 2
Step 3. Choose Photo Videos and Videos, and select the videos you want to recover. Click To Computer button to get deleted videos back to your computer.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 6\6s (Plus) with PhoneRescue - Step 3
Note: If you have baked up your iPhone 6/6s via iTunes or iCloud, you can also choose the "Recover from an iTunes Backup" or "Recover from the iCloud" mode at the beginning to extract videos from backups. It is worth noting that you should minimize the use of your iPhone once you deleted your videos by accident to avoid the data be overwritten.
The Bottom Line
After reading this guide, you will find that recover deleted videos from iPhone 6 is as easy as buying a cup of coffee, and any question on PhoneRescue is warmly welcomed. Meanwhile, don't forget to share this guide with your friends. Now have a try on PhoneRescue.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Data to iPhone 6 (Plus) - This guide tells you how to transfer data from to iPhone 6 (Plus). Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 6 (Plus) - Read this post to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 6 (Plus) - Read this post to find out how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Put Music on iPhone 6 (Plus) - This guide tells you how to put music on your iPhone 6 (Plus). Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>