How to Recover Text Messages after Factory Reset from Android Phone Easily
Lost your vital text messages after factory reset on your Android phone and eager to get them back quickly? This post will show you a simple way to recover text messages from Android after factory reset.
Download this amazing Android - data recovery tool on your computer and follow this article to recover text messages after factory reset from Android phone easily.
It is known to most Android users that there is a function in Android phone called Factory Reset. But believe it or not, some users may indeed don’t know what is factory reset and what results it will bring to your phone if you tap on it. So, here in this post, we’re going to tell you what is Android factory reset, and share you an easy way to recover text messages after factory reset on Android.
What is Android Factory Reset?
A factory reset is the restoration of an Android device to the state it was when it left the factory. As a result, all the settings, applications, and kinds of files that have been stored in the device by users will be removed at once. Factory reset is an important feature that supported by all Android mobile phones. You can do it to fix some system errors, speed up your phone or clean up privacy information when you plan to sell your phone, etc.
However, sometimes you may mistakenly tap factory reset on your phone and lose all your data such as photos, contacts, text messages, videos, etc. I believe that some of these data must mean a lot to you, especially some important & meaningful text messages that you want to save forever. Well, is it possible to recover the lost text messages after factory reset from Android phone? The answer is absolutely YES. The # 1 Android & iOS data recovery tool - PhoneRescue can do it for you in minutes.
Before talking about how to recover text messages after factory reset from Android with PhoneRescue, let’s know more about this safe tool we need.
The Tool We Need to Recover Text Messages after Factory Reset on Android
PhoneRescue is a professional data recovery tool for both iOS & Android, for Android users, PhoneRescue – Android data recovery offers you the most efficient and safe way to recover the deleted or lost data from Android phones without effort. It is the well-deserved best Android - data recovery tool because:
1. It is easy-to-use, you can recover your data just in 3 simple steps: connecting smartphone, scanning data and recovering data.
2. It supports recovering kinds of Android data including contacts, messages, calendar, photos, videos, call logs and so on. In addition, it gives you the ability to selectively choose the items you want to scan and recover rather than take a long time to scan all items of your device.
3. It compatible with both Mac and Windows computer, and works well with the most common Android devices and the latest Android OS, such as Samsung, Huawei, Sony, Motorola, HTC, and more smartphones & tablets.
How to Recover Text Messages after Factory Reset from Android
First of all, let’s go to the download page of PhoneRescue and click Download for Android, then select the version that is suitable for your Android phone or tablet. After installing PhoneRescue on your computer, then follow steps below to recover your text messages with ease. Here we will take PhoneRescue for Samsung as an example.
Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue - Android data recovery and connect your Android phone to computer with USB cable.
Recover Text Messages after Factory Reset from Android - Step 1
Step 2. Select Messages > Click Next.
Recover Text Messages after Factory Reset from Android - Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the text messages you want to recover > Click Recover button to start recovering selected text messages to your Android phone or computer.
Recover Text Messages after Factory Reset from Android - Step 3
The Bottom Line
Undoubtedly, no one wants to lose text messages or other important data on their smartphones by accident, but unexpected may happen everyday. If you lose your text messages or other important data unfortunately and want to get them back, you can have a try on PhoneRescue, this safe and reliable data recovery tool can easily get your data back within a few clicks.
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Lena. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Lena. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone – Switching from Android to iPhone and want to transfer messages to iPhone, please refer to this guide. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from HTC Phone – Follow this guide to get a simple way to recover the deleted text messages. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Phone – This article will show you one simple and safe way to recover deleted contacts from Android. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Call Logs from Android – This guide will show you how to recover deleted call logs on Android phone with the easiest method. Read More >>