How to Fix iPhone Contacts Not Syncing with iCloud Issue
Why my iPhone contacts not syncing with iCloud? Read this post to learn some potential fixes and get a new way to backup iPhone contacts.
Download AnyTrans on your PC or Mac to transfer and backup your iPhone contacts before we start this tutorial about how to fix iPhone contacts not syncing with iCloud.
Question: "My iPhone 6 contacts are not syncing to iCloud even though it is ON. I need all my contacts synced to iCloud as backup. It is a new iPhone running iOS 9, any ideas?"
Many iPhone users rely on iCloud to backup some important data like contacts, notes, calendars, etc. But sometimes, your contacts or other content doesn’t sync properly or even not syncing at all. In this posy, we are going to show you some potential fixes and also provide you an alternative way to backup your iPhone contacts.
Quick Fixes to iPhone Contacts Not Syncing with iCloud
- On your iPhone > Go to General > iCloud > Turn off contacts in iCloud > Power off the phone and then power it back on > Turn contact syncing back on.
- If you have more than one account with contacts, make sure your contacts are saved to the right iCloud account: Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > Contacts > Default Account > iCloud.
- If the above still not working, try re-login your iCloud account from you iPhone: Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > iCloud > Delete Account. Restart your phone and add it again and restart it once again.
Alternative Tool to Backup iPhone Contacts – AnyTrans
- Transfer iPhone contacts, notes, messages, photos, music, videos and more to PC/Mac as backup.
- Export contacts from iPhone to computer in VCF and CSV.
- Copy contacts from iPhone to iPhone directly without restore.
- Remove contacts from iPhone massively to save time.
Alternative Way to Backup iPhone Contacts
Also Read: How to Manage Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/6/6s >
The Bottom Line
If your iPhone contacts not syncing to iCloud, you can try AnyTrans to backup contacts to computer in readable format. It is easy-to-use and works for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Take a tour now >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac – Read on this guide to learn two methods to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Backup Contacts on iPhone in 3 Ways - We have prepared you three methods to backup contacts on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Contacts on iPhone 6/6s - Here you can find an easy and quick way to recover your deleted contacts from iPhone 6/6s. Read more >>
- How to Permanently Delete Contacts on iPhone - This guide tells you how to permanently delete contacts from your iPhone. Read more >>