The Best iPhone Repair Software Review
Is your iPhone troubled by various problems like iPhone upgrade failure, stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, iPhone system corruption, looping on start, etc? If your iPhone is actually troubled by theses issues, just read this guide to pick up some useful and efficient iPhone repair software to repair your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to normal.
iPhone Hardware Issues
Fix Disabled/Locked iPhone
All electronic products have the potential to fail, even the iOS devices, innovated by one of the most successful phone maker – Apple. Your iPhone might fail to update, won’t turn on, stuck in recovery mode, stuck on Apple logo, etc. When these happen, all your precious and important information like messages, photos, contacts, notes, etc. might be gone in a flash, and your iPhone becomes inaccessible. Worse is that Apple provides users with no way to kill these bugs. Some iDevices are into trouble after updated to the newest iOS version – iOS 14. Those problems are quite common and annoying. Therefore, to repair your iPhone to normal, you have to resort to some iPhone repair software for help. So, you may wonder what is iPhone repair software?
What Is iPhone Repair Software
iPhone repair software, namely, is specially designed to fix various notorious iPhone problems like white screen of death, black screen of Fprpdeath, restore/update failure, iPhone frozen, as well as the issues we mentioned in paragraph 1. But there is a large number of iPhone repair software with different functions on the market, how to choose the most available one?
How to Choose the Best iPhone Repair Software
To find the most available one, we’ve done a long-time test and research, then based on the functions, success rate, security, and repair speed of iPhone repair software, we finally choose the 5 best iPhone repair software for you, respectively are AnyFix, PhoneRescue for iOS, Dr.Fone, Fixppo, ReiBoot.
Notably, all of them are easy to use and function well. But there’s still a little difference among them. Now, based on the different functions of iPhone repair software, we will respectively introduce the advantages and disadvantages of them to you. After reading, you can choose one that can fully meet your needs.
Part 1. AnyFix– iOS System Recovery (Recommend)
As a professional iOS system repair software, AnyFix – iOS system recovery offers solutions for more than50 iPhone problems. This includes the most common iPhone problems such as iPhone is disabled, iPhone is frozen, the iPhone won’t turn on, iPhone stuck on Apple logo, etc. Even some unfrequent iPhone problems can also be solved with simple clicks.
- Cover the most iPhone problems. AnyFix lets you fix 50+ iPhone problems, including both common and uncommon ones. So whatever your iPhone problem is, a solution can always be found from AnyFix.
- 3 repair modes. To ensure the highest success rate, AnyFix offers 3 different repair modes, Standard Repair, Advanced Repair, and Ultimate Repair. Each mode covers different iPhone problems, ranging from the most common ones to the most comprehensive problems.
- Full compatibility. It works for almost all models of iPhone like iPhone 12/11/X/XR/8/7 and supports iOS 14/13.2/13.1.3/12.4.1/12.4/12.1/12/11/10/9.
- Simple to use. No tedious steps, no complicated guide, your iPhone problems can easily be repaired at home in just a simple click.
- No data loss. A standard repair to fix those common iPhone problems won’t erase existing data on your iPhone.
- Fastest repair speed. No matter how serious and complex your iPhone problem is, AnyFix will solve it within only a few minutes at most.
- Highest success repair rate. With 3 repair modes covering 50+ iPhone problems, AnyFix offers the highest success rate to fix your iPhone problems.
- When using Advanced Repair and Ultimate Repair to fix complex and Ultimate iPhone problems, all data on the device will be erased. But you don’t need to worry about it, you can read this guide to get back erased data with ease.
- It’s not a free iOS repair tool, but it offers you a promise of a “60-day money-back guarantee” – You can ask for a refund if it fails to fix your problems.
Now you can download and install AnyFix on your Computer and start to revive your iPhone by fixing the problems.
Fix iPhone Problems with AnyFix
Part 2. PhoneRescue for iOS – iOS Repair Tools (Recommend)
One of the most effective iPhone repair software in the market is PhoneRescue for iOS, which is capable of helping you fix a wide range of iPhone issues like iOS upgrade failure, iPhone stuck in white Apple logo, iPhone unable to start iOS and so on.
Notably, PhoneRescue also provides users with 3 recovery modes to help them recover deleted/lost data from iTunes/iCloud backup or directly from iPhone, thus, even if data loss happens while repairing iPhone, you can get them back with PhoneRescue for iOS easily. For more outstanding advantages of PhoneRescue for iOS, you can refer to the following tips.
- Fix a wide range of iPhone issues. PhoneRescue for iOS can fix your iPhone iPad iPod touch from any type of breakdowns like stuck on white Apple logo, continuous reboot loop, or black screen.
- 2 repair modes. PhoneRescue for iOS provides you with 2 repair modes, Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. The former is mainly used to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo, recovery mode loop, black screen, etc. And the latter is aimed at fixing iPhone stuck on Apple logo, system errors, and black screen without data loss. You can choose one as your needs.
- Compatibility. It works for almost all models of iPhone like iPhone 12/11/X/XR/8/7 and supports iOS 14/13.5.1/13.2/13.1.3/12.4.1/12.4/12.1/12/11/10/9.
- Easy to use. You have no need to search online for a reboot guide, just can easily repair your iPhone at home with just a simple click.
- No data loss. With the Advanced iOS Repair mode, you can fix all iPhone issues without removing any data on your iPhone.
- High successful repair rate. Up till now, hundreds of thousands of users have successfully fixed their iPhone software issues with PhoneRescue for iOS.
- Rapid repair. With only several minutes, you can repair all iPhone problems with PhoneRescue for iOS.
- With Standard Mode, all your data will be erased after repair. But you don’t need to worry about it, you can recover erased data with ease.
- You have to pay for it, but it offers you a promise of a “60-day money-back guarantee” – You can ask for a refund if it fails to recover your data.
Now you can download PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer and following the next steps to repair your iPhone to normal.
Best iPhone Repair Software Review – PhoneRescue for iOS
Part 3. Dr.Fone – Repair iPhone Issues
Wondershare’s dr. fone repair is the second repair software we are going to introduce to you. This iOS toolkit is most often used to fix iPhone won’t turn on the issue. Besides fix “iPhone won’t turn on” issue, it also excels in handling other iPhone issues like iPhone stuck in recovery mode and stuck in a boot loop.
Besides, it is very easy to use, you just need to get your iPhone connected to the computer and lunch the Dr.Fone software, then you can repair your iPhone to normal by following the instructions. Now there are some advantages and disadvantages of Dr.Fone repair.
- Safe repair. It can help you fix your iPhone to normal without data loss, you don’t need to worry about losing important data.
- Fix various iOS problems. stuck on the white Apple logo, black screen of death, stuck in a boot loop, stuck on connecting to iTunes, iPhone frozen, iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes and stuck in recovery mode, and so on.
- Fix iTunes errors. It can help you fix various iTunes errors like iTunes error 4013, error 27, error 9, and so on.
- Compatibility. It works for almost all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in iOS 14/13/12.4.1./12/11/10/9.
- The functionality of the free version is limited. If you want to experience more functions, you need to pay for it.
- Sometimes, it cannot recognize your iPhone.
- A jailbroken iPhone will be updated to the non-jailbroken version.
Best iPhone Repair Software Review – Dr.Fone Repair
While repairing your iPhone with Dr.Fone, your device will be updated to the latest version, if you want to downgrade it to the previous iOS version, just read How to Downgrade to the Previous Version to make it.
Part 4. iMyFone – Fixppo
iMyFone’s Fixppo is the third iPhone repair software that will be introduced. It is designed to fix various iOS issues, for example, iPhone stuck on the white screen, Apple Logo, Recovery/DFU Mode, restarting loops, gets bricked with a frozen screen, or simply won’t start.
Besides, it comes with 3 modes, each of them is designed to help you repair your device to normal. If you want to know more about it, just read the following text to get its advantages and disadvantages.
- Fix almost all iPhone problems. Almost all iPhone problems are covered by Fixppo like white/black screen of death, iPhone frozen/boot loop, iPhone update/restore failure, iPhone stuck in recovery mode/spinning circle, won’t turn on, etc.
- Without data loss. You are offered 2 modes: Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. The former one is mainly designed to fix problems like “iPhone stuck on frozen”. And the latter one enables a disabled device, and repair the iPhone problems that the Standard Model cannot fix.
- Downgrade your iOS without jailbreak. iMyFone’s Fixppo enables you to downgrade your iPhone to the previous version without jailbreak.
- Enter/Exit recovery mode with ease. You can enter/exit recovery mode with one click.
- Fix iTunes errors. It can help you fix various iTunes errors like error 2.
- The Advanced Mode will cause data loss.
- It can not be used to unlock a locked iPhone.
- Many functions cost.
Best iPhone Repair Software Review – iMyFone Fixppo
Part 5. Tenorshare – ReiBoot
Tenorshare ReiBoot is the last iPhone repair software we want to share with you. It is capable of detecting various problems that exist on your iPhone and fix these issues with a few clicks.
- Fix various iPhone system problems like the Apple logo, the screen won’t turn on, recovery mode, etc.
- Free to enter/exit recovery mode with one click.
- Repair your iPhone to normal without data loss.
- Compatible with almost all iPhone modes includes the newest iPhone 12/11/11 Pro(Max)/XS/XR/X in iOS 13/12.4.1/12.1/12/11/10.
- Not free. With the free version, you are only allowed to enter/exit recovery mode. If you want to fix other iPhone issues, you need to pay for it.
- Software crashes. Sometimes, ReiBoot will crash.
Best iPhone Repair Software Review – Tenorshare ReiBoot
The Bottom Line
That’s all iPhone repair software we want to recommend. As you can see, the advantages and disadvantages of repair software vary from each other. However, to get a better service, the purchased version is needed for you without limited functionality.
So before choosing the program and purchasing it, you need to make sure that the repair program can fully satisfy your needs with a tech support line listed on its website or a money-back guarantee, just like AnyFix – iOS System Recovery, which can not only help you fix a wide range of iPhone problems but also provide you a tech support line and a money-back guarantee. Now you can download it to have a try!