How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy S6/S5/S4
Have deleted important text messages on Samsung Galaxy by accident? Don’t worry. Check this post to learn about how to recover deleted text messages on Galaxy S6/S5/S4 with a professional Android recovery tool.
Download PhoneRescue now to get your deleted text messages back from any Android phone with just a few clicks. Besides, it also supports data recovery from iOS devices.
Text Messages help us keep in deep touch with friends, families, school mates, colleagues, business partners, etc. in our daily lives. So they always contain much important information about us. However, we could come across situations where we delete some of those important text messages by accident, no matter how cautious we are. Is there some ways or tools to retrieve deleted text messages from our smart phones, like Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4?
In fact, there are a lot of Android data recovery application to recover deleted text messages on Galaxy S6/S5/S4. But if you prefer one way to recover those deleted text messages on Galaxy S6/S5/S4 with 100% safety and success, we recommend PhoneRescue sincerely. PhoneRescue is a professional data recovery from both iOS and Android. Why PhoneRescue - Android data recovery is recommended? Keep reading.
The Tool We Use to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy S6/S5/S4
1. PhoneRescue can scan all deleted messages in short time. You can preview these deleted text messages one by one, and select what messages you would like to recover on Galaxy S6/S5/S4.
3. Besides retrieving data from Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4, you can also recover data from Galaxy S8/S7, Sony Xperia, Huawei, HTC, and other 6000+ Android device models.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy S6/S5/S4 with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue on your Mac or PC > Install and run it > Connect Galaxy S6/S5/S4 to computer successfully.
Step 2. Check Messages > Click the Next button to scan your phone.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy S6/S5/S4 with PhoneRescue - Step 2
Step 3. There will be deep scan and quick scan options you can choose. After scanning, messages and attachments will be displayed > Select which text messages you would like to recover > Click the button at the right corner to rover them to your computer, or Samsung Galaxy directly.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy S6/S5/S4 with PhoneRescue - Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, with PhoneRescue getting back deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4 just needs three steps to take. Why not give it a free trial now? If you have any question about PhoneRescue, please leave messages in the comments.
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Lena. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Lena. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – Looking for a way to transfer videos from Android to iPhone? Read this post to make it. Read more >>
- How to Switch from Android to iPhone – Read this guide to learn what to need do to switch from Android to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone – This post shows you two methods to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone – Follow this post to learn how to move your Android data to iPhone with ease. Read more >>