How to Sync iPhone Calendar to Another iPhone in Two Ways
Want to sync iPhone calendar to another iPhone? Read this guide to get two alternative methods about how to sync calendars between iPhones.
Download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to sync iPhone calendar to another iPhone.
How to Sync iPhone Calendar to iPhone
The iPhone built-in Calendar application allows you to set reminders, appointments and alarms at specific times and dates. Finally, you bought yourself a fire new iPhone 6/6s, which is incredibly fashionable, so you’d like to sync your old iPhone calendar to the new one. Or you may want to sync calendar with your family members so that you can add things to each other's iPhone calendar.
In this guide, We will provide you two ways to sync your iPhone calendar with another iPhone. You can make it with a professional iPhone to iPhone transfer tool AnyTrans or Apple iCloud.
Part 1. How to Sync iPhone Calendar to Another iPhone with AnyTrans
If you prefer an easier and quick way to sync your iPhone calendar with another iPhone, AnyTrans is your best choice. Why?
- Help you transfer all or selected iPhone calendars from iPhone to another iPhone/iPad directly.
- Manages to transfer Contacts, Messages, Calendars, Notes, Music, Movies, Apps and any other type of entertainment file from iDevice to PC/Mac and vice versa.
- Friendly interface gives you an intuitive and direct experience during transferring.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your two iPhones to computer > Merge Device.
Sync iPhone Calendar to Another iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Confirm the target device and got to Next.
Sync iPhone Calendar to Another iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select Calendar, and click Forward button to Merge. Wait for AnyTrans to sync the calendar from one iPhone to another. Don't unplug your devices until it finish the process.
Sync iPhone Calendar to Another iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
Also Read: How to Sync Photos from iPhone to iPhone >
Part 2. How to Sync iPhone Calendar to Another iPhone with iCloud
By making sure that your two iPhones are associated with Apple ID and iCloud account, you can not only sync your iPhone calendar with another iPhone but create and share your calendars with other Apple iCloud users with iCloud.
Step 1. On the iPhone containing the calendar you want to share, tap "Settings" then "iCloud." Enter your Apple ID and password to activate iCloud.
Step 2. Tap "Calendars" in the iCloud settings page that appears to turn on Calendar sharing.
Step 3. Repeat iCloud activation and Calendar sharing for the other iPhone.
Step 4. Log in icloud.com on your computer. Enter your Apple ID and Password when prompted.
Step 5. Click the Share button next to the calendar name in the sidebar, then select Private Calendar.
Step 6. Type the Apple ID the iPhone you want to share with, then click OK.
How to Sync iPhone Calendar to Another iPhone with iCloud
Can't Miss: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPhone >
The Bottom Line
If you have any question on this guide or AnyTrans, please contact us by sending an Email or leaving a comment in comment section. By the way, if this guide is useful for you, please don't be hesitating to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Calendar from iPhone to Mac -Transfer calendar from iPhone to Mac is a good way to make a backup for your calendar. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad - How can I transfer my files from PC to my iPad? Read this article to get the answer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Mac - Read this post and freely transfer your data from your iPhone to Mac Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data from iPad to iPad - Read this article to know three ways to transfer data from iPad to iPad. Read more >>