How to Transfer Call History from iPhone to iPhone Easily
How to transfer call history from one iPhone to another? This guide tells you a quick and direct way to copy contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
Have a try on AnyTrans to transfer data between iDevices after reading this post on how to transfer call log from iPhone to iPhone.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
Q: "I just got a iPhone 6 Plus as my birthday gift, and I have a iPhone 5c. I love my new phone, and now the question is how can I transfer my call history to my iPhone 6 Plus?"
-- A User from Yahoo Answers
When it comes to transferring data from iPhone to iPhone, there is no direct & simple way for Apple users. So you need to backup your old iPhone via iTunes or Cloud and restore your new iPhone from the backup. This helps you copy call history from iPhone to iPhone, however, the previous data on the target on will be replaced. What's more, this might take you much time and energy.
To provide you a direct & fast way to transfer call history from one iPhone to another, we are here to help. Keep reading on this post to find the solution.
The Tool We Need
What we need is a powerful & easy-to-handle iPhone data transfer tool, AnyTrans. It is made to simplify your Apple life by providing you all-around management on your iPhone, iPad and iPod. With AnyTrans, you can easily Clone & Merge data between two iPhones which helps you transfer call history from one iPhone to another with ease. Besides call history, you can also manage photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, notes and more on your iDevice. Better still, it allows you to view and even export data from iCloud backup to the computer including the call logs.
How to Transfer Call History from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans
The steps below are about how to transfer call logs from iPhone to iPhone with the Phone Merge function of AnyTrans. You can also make it with the Phone Clone feature, but the call logs on the target device will be replaced. Before we start, download & install AnyTrans on your computer.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans, and connect your two iPhones to computer via USB cables. Click on the Merge Device shortcut on the homepage of the iPhone with call history you want to transfer.
Copy Call History from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Confirm the target device, and choose Call History among kinds of iOS data, and then click Start button. You need to turn off Find My Phone if it is on.
Copy Call History from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Be patient to wait for AnyTrans to merge call history to the target iPhone, and don't unplug your iPhones. It may take you few minutes.
The Bottom Line
Besides call history, AnyTrans also allow you to transfer photos, videos, music, contacts, and more from iPhone to iPhone. Download it to have a try now. Any questions on this guide is welcomed, please contact us by leaving a comment below or via Email.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone 6 – This guide tells you a quick way to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone to iPhone 6 – Read this guide to know a fast way to get photos from iPhone to iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Sync Photos from iPhone to iPad – Here you will know three ways to sync photos from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad – Read on this post to know how to quickly transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>