How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone
How to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone? In this guide, we are going to show you an easy way to transfer apps to new iPhone with data.
Download and install this award-wining app AnyTrans on your computer to manage and transfer your iOS data after reading this How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone guide.
In this new round of "Upgrade to new iPhone", are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 8(Plus)/X ? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Frequently Asked iPhone Question:
I have games and such on my old phone 4s and I was wondering if I could transfer apps from old iPhone to the new iPhone 5s as well as app saves without jailbreaking. Thanks for the help.
Analysis and Best Answer:
- NOT ALL iPhone game saves (records and progress) are available for iCloud backup because only select-few developers even care to associate their games with iCloud.
- Besides, iCloud depends much on the network and you only have 5GB space for free. Perhaps that is only good for few giant games.
- iTunes can backup your iPhone App data onto computer, but every backup and recovery works on your whole device, which means there are lots of Apps that are not necessary to be saved.
On that note, you'd better pick up a flexible iOS Data Transfer - AnyTrans to directly transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone. This iPhone utility experts at transferring apps from old iPhone to the new one, moving Apps among multiple iOS devices and iPods, etc. What's more, AnyTrans allows you to transfer apps to computer, to iTunes, and you can uninstall multiple apps all at once with AnyTrans. And most importantly, AnyTrans guarantees you 100% Safe & Security. During this process, all the contents on your iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone with AnyTrans
1. Open AnyTrans on computer, and connect two iPhones to computer. Under Preferences in menu bar of AnyTrans, you can change your preferred settings for App transferring.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
2. After setting your Preferences, select your old iPhone and click .
How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
3. Click on Apps button to manage apps on your iPhone.
How to Share Apps from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
4. Choose apps you want to transfer to another iPhone. Click the "To Device" button on the right hand corner to transfer apps to new iPhone.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 4
AnyTrans outruns iTunes & iCloud by providing you with plenty of options to keep all App data, game records and even personal settings. Download AnyTrans to Have a Try >
- If both of your iDevices are running iOS 8.2 and earlier, you can transfer app & app data from one device to another.
- If both of your iDevices are running iOS 8.3 and later, you can only transfer app data from one device to another, so you need to download the app on the target device firstly.
The Bottom Line
Transferring apps to new iPhone is quite an easy job with the help of AnyTrans. What's more, it also can give you a big favor when transferring data, file, info and everything to new iPhone, like Messages, Photos, Music, Contacts, etc. If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends. Why not download it have a try? If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Copy and Transfer iPhone App to iPad - Want to copy and transfer iPhone apps to iPad without paying twice... Read more >>
- How to Get Apps from iPod touch to iPhone - Get a new iPhone 5 and want to continue the app games on iPod touch... Read more >>
- Transfer Games from iPhone to iPhone - How can I copy and transfer game saves from old iPhone to new iPhone 5... Read more >>
- Transfer iPhone Purchases to iTunes - This iMobie Help page will show you the easiest method to transfer iPhone... Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>