How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone
How to transfer videos from iPhone to iPhone? You can get a quick way to transfer videos from one iPhone to another after reading this guide.
Download AnyTrans to have a try on its amazing features after reading this guide on how to transfer videos from iPhone to iPhone.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Just get a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and want to transfer videos from your old iPhone to the new one? Want to share some great iPhone videos with your friends? iTunes can help you sync files between your iPhone and computer, and you can download videos from computer to iPhone. But you may find it is inconvenience to move videos from iPhone to another iPhone directly using iTunes.
Here, we will show you a direct & simple way to transfer videos from iPhone to iPhone, including movies, home videos, music videos, photo videos, etc. We will use an iTunes alternative, an iOS content manager – AnyTrans.
How to Transfer Videos from One iPhone to Another
You May Like: How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone 6 >
Check the Main Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is said to be the file manager, data transfer and iCloud backup extractor. It is probably the best alternative to iTunes when it comes to managing content on your iPhone/iPad/iPod. AnyTrans helps transfer videos directly from one iPhone to another in three steps: Connect > Select > Transfer. It also manages to transfer photos, songs, contacts, voice memos, notes, apps, books and more between two iPhones. What's more, AnyTrans also supports transferring iOS data to computer, to iTunes, and add content to iPhone iPad from computer without iTunes sync.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Open it, and connect your two iPhones to computer via USB cables.
Step 2. Go to the manage page of the iPhone with videos you want to transfer, click on Videos. Select videos from Movies, Home Video, TV Shows, Music Videos, Photo Video etc.
Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the videos you want to transfer to another iPhone, click the To Device button.
Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
Also Read: How to Get Videos Off iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s >
The Bottom Line
Transferring videos from one iPhone to another with AnyTrans will not erase any existed data on the target phone. Besides videos, it also helps transfer music, photos, contacts, apps, notes, and more between two iPhones. Now download it to have a try.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone 6 to Computer – Read this post to get a quick way to transfer videos from iPhone 6 to computer. Read more>>
- How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone - Read this post to know a direct way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Delete Videos from iPhone – Read to know 4 ways to delete videos from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPad – This guide tells you a simple way to transfer videos from computer to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>