How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone
How to transfer videos from iPhone to iPhone? This guide will tell you a quick way to send videos from iPhone to iPhone directly, including home videos, photo videos, movies etc.
If you just get one new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you can refer to this guide to make a smooth update. It tells you how to transfer everything to new iPhone 7/7 Plus, and also offers some tips to maintain your new iPhone 7.
Just get a new iPhone 6/6s or iPhone 7 and want to transfer videos from your old iPhone to the new one? Want to share some great iPhone videos with your friends? iTunes can help you sync files between your iPhone and computer, and you can download videos from computer to iPhone. But you may find it is inconvenient to move videos from iPhone to another iPhone directly using iTunes.
Here, we will show you a direct & simple way to transfer videos from iPhone to iPhone, including movies, home videos, music videos, photo videos, etc. We will use an iTunes alternative, an iOS content manager – AnyTrans.
How to Transfer Videos from One iPhone to Another
Check the Main Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is said to be the file manager, data transfer and iCloud backup extractor. It is probably the best alternative to iTunes when it comes to managing content on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
1. It helps you to transfer videos directly from one iPhone to another one in three steps: Connect > Select > Transfer.
2. It also manages to transfer photos, songs, contacts, voice memos, notes, apps, books and more between two iPhones.
3. What’s more, AnyTrans also supports transferring iOS data to computer, to iTunes, and add content to iPhone iPad from computer without iTunes sync.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Open it, and connect your two iPhones to computer via USB cables. Scroll down or click the button at right.
Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Go to the manage page of the iPhone with videos you want to transfer, click on Videos and choose one category. Here we show you how to send home videos from iPhone to iPhone.
Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the videos you want to transfer to another iPhone, click the To Device button.
Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
Also Read: How to Get Videos Off iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s >
The Bottom Line
Transferring videos from one iPhone to another with AnyTrans will not erase any existed data on the target phone. Besides videos, it can help you manage and transfer other 20+ types of data from iPhone to iPhone X/8, such as music, photos, contacts, apps, notes, and more between two iPhones. Now download it to have a try.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone 6 to Computer
- How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone
- How to Delete Videos from iPhone
- How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPad
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer