How to Delete Photos that iPhone Won’t Let me Delete Easily
Don’t know how to delete photos that iPhone won’t let me delete? Don’t worry. Read this post, which will offer you an easiest way to help you free the space of iPhone by deleting pictures and albums you can’t delete in your iPhone quickly.
This award-winning software - AnyTrans can help you delete the photos and albums you can’t delete from iPhone easily, now follow this detailed guide to see how AnyTrans make it.
Photos from my computer somehow got copied onto my phone. First, are those photos taking up space? Secondly, how can I get rid of them? It won't let me delete those particular pics from my phone.
— A Reader from Apple Community
If you are in the same situation just like the above user described that iPhone won’t let you delete the unwanted photos from the camera roll/photo albums, then don’t be upset, cause you are here in the right place.
In fact, instead of syncing it with iTunes, there is another quick fix to help you tackle this ‘iPhone won’t let me delete photos’ issue easily. And here we’ll show you how to make it in the detailed steps.
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone >
The Tool We Use to Delete Photos from iPhone
AnyTrans is a powerful iOS data management tool, which can help you manage and transfer photos, songs, ringtones, videos, contacts, notes, text messages, etc. among iDevices, computers, iTunes library and iCloud accounts.
1. AnyTrans lets you view the photos in photo library, and allows you to choose which photos you want to delete from iPhone/iPad photo library.
2. AnyTrans also manages to transfer photos from iPhone/iPad to computer, to another iDevice, and even from one iCloud account to another without any data losing.
3. AnyTrans also supports other types of iOS data like music, videos, notes, contacts, messages, apps, books, voice mails, voice memos, etc.
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans on computer > Plug in your iPhone > Scroll down to manage files by category.
iPhone Won’t Let Me Delete Photos – Step 1
Step 2. Click Photos > You’ll see AnyTrans classified the photos in your iDevice to Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, Albums > Choose Photo Library.
My iPhone Won’t Let Me Delete Pictures – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the photos you want to delete, and click the trash icon on the upper right hand to delete photos from Photo Library. (You can press Ctrl to start multi-selection)
How to Delete Photos from iPhone – Step 3
Bonus Tip：How to Delete Photo Album from iPhone
The synced photos are deleted but the empty albums are still in your iPhone. How can you delete them? Well, still with AnyTrans, you can delete the undeletable albums in your iPhone easily.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on computer > Connect your iPhone with computer via a USB cable > Scroll down to manage files by category.
iPhone Won’t Let Me Delete Albums – Step 1
Step 2. Click Photos > Choose Albums.
How to Delete iPhone Albums – Step 2
Step 3. All your iPhone Albums will be list on the left side > Right Click the Album you want to delete > Click Delete.
How to Delete iPhone Albums – Step 3
The Bottom Line
It’s clear to see that with AnyTrans you can delete any iPhone photo and album easily and safely. Moreover, it can also help you to keep the other iPhone data like music, video, ringtones, contacts, messages and more well organized. So don’t hesitate to give it a free try.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Photos from iPad – Read on this iMobie guide to get a quick way to remove photos from your iPad. Read More >>
- How to Delete Contacts from iCloud in 2 Ways – Read this guide to get two methods to delete iCloud contacts easily. Read More >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPod touch – This guide shows you one simple way to delete the photos you don't want on your iPod touch. Read More >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod/iPod touch – You can get four methods to delete iPod songs easily in this guide. Read More >>