How to Transfer Notes from One iCloud Account to Another
Are you looking for a simple method to move notes between iCloud accounts? Here in this post, we will tell you how to transfer notes from one iCloud to another quickly.
This easy-to-use tool can help you transfer notes from iCloud to iCloud effortlessly. Get it now and then follow this guide to move notes between iCloud accounts.
For some reason, now you just create a new iCloud account to replace the old one. Then the problem comes on how to transfer data from iCloud to another account, especially the important notes. If you prefer the easiest method to make it, AnyTrans can be your first choice. What is AnyTrans can how it can transfer notes from one iCloud account to another? Just keep reading to learn more.
Also Read: How to Get Contacts from iCloud with Ease >
Tool We Use to Transfer Notes from iCloud to iCloud
AnyTrans is one professional iOS data management tool, which can help users manage and transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod content in an easy way. As for iCloud Content management function, here are some outstanding features.
- It can help you transfer notes from one iCloud account to another directly, and with no data loss.
- It allows you to add, delete iCloud notes, or download notes to computer as backup.
- It also enables you to transfer contacts, calendar, photos and more from iCloud to iCloud.
- It lets you access iCloud backup and export the backup files.
How about give it a free try? Click here to download AnyTrans on Mac/PC computer, and then follow the steps below to move notes from one iCloud account to another.
How to Transfer Notes from One iCloud Accounts to Another
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Click iCloud Content > Input Apple ID and password to log in your iCloud.
How to Transfer Notes from iCloud to iCloud – Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down or click the button at right to go to the category management page > Click Add Account to add another iCloud account > Click Notes (If you want to access iCloud backup notes, please click iCloud Backup to make it).
How to Transfer Notes Between iCloud Accounts – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the notes you want to transfer > Click To iCloud button to start.
Move Notes from One iCloud Account to Another
The Bottom Line
Transferring notes from iCloud to iCloud is as easy as ABC. In addition, it can also help you transfer data from iPhone/iPad/iPod to another iDevice easily. So why not give it a try?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Merge Multiple iCloud Accounts – Read this guide to see how to merge data among multiple iCloud accounts. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from One iCloud Account to Another – This article offers one easy method to help you. Read More >>
- How to Download Contacts from iCloud – Read this post to know how to download iCloud contacts easily. Read More >>
- How to Download Photos from iCloud – This guide tells you how to get photos from iCloud backup/iCloud Photo Library. Read More >>