How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to External Hard Drive Easily & Quickly
Are you still confused by how to copy photos from iCloud to external hard drive? Follow this guide you can easily move your favorite photos from iCloud to any external hard drive.
Download AnyTrans for iOS and read this guide to learn how to move photos from iCloud to external hard drive without effort. You’ll be surprised by the convenience it brings to you.
There is no doubt that photos are so important for you because it keeps your unforgettable experiences and kinds of wonderful memories of lives. Therefore, you always want to save photos forever, right? Well, how can we keep these photos permanently?
You know that as long as you enable iCloud Photo Library and connect your iDevice to Wi-Fi, you can easily save all your photos to iCloud for preservation. As time goes by, more and more photos are stored in iCloud. Even if you’ve bought a 50GB storage space or larger storage plan, it is limited as well and it must be full one day, let alone the 5GB free storage space provided by iCloud.
In this case, use one or more large-capacity external hard drives to store photos is a better choice. Hence in this article, we introduce you a useful tool – AnyTrans for iOS, which can help you easily transfer photos from iCloud to external hard drive.
The Tool You Need – AnyTrans for iOS
AnyTrans for iOS is a professional iOS data management tool, which can help you easily manage your iPhone/iPad data like notes, music, photos etc. Besides managing iOS data, AnyTrans for iOS adds a set of functions of managing iCloud contents to keep your iCloud files and data in right place, like:
1. Supports managing iCloud contents, including Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Reminders, etc.
2. Allows you to directly back up iOS files to iCloud from iDevice or computer. This makes you can sync iOS files to iCloud from iDevice when Wi-Fi network is not available, or migrate files from third-party platforms like Yahoo, Gmail or Outlook to iCloud.
3. Supports downloading contents from iCloud server to PC/Mac computer or external hard drive. This means you can directly export iCloud photos to external hard drive.
4. Also supports deleting multiple or all unwanted iOS contents from iCloud at once. This means you can easily delete the photos already backed up from iCloud to spare more iCloud storage.
How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to External Hard Drive with AnyTrans for iOS
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for iOS and launch it on your computer > Click iCloud Content > Sign in your Apple ID > Connect your external hard drive to computer.
Step 2. Scroll down or click the button > Click Photos.
Step 3. Choose the photos you want to transfer > Click download button as we show.
Step 4. Select your external hard drive > Choose one Folder > Click “Open” to start transferring iCloud photos to your external hard drive.
1. You’ll not be allowed to log in your iCloud account on the third party software with turning on TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, so please turn it off temporarily.
2. You can also use this method to copy contacts, calendars, notes etc.
The Bottom Line
In this way, you can easily save iCloud photos to your external hard drive both on PC and Mac. Moreover, AnyTrans for iOS can help you transfer other kinds of iOS data like songs, videos, ringtones etc. It’s amazing, isn’t it? Download AnyTrans for iOS to start a pleasant transfer tour.