How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to External Hard Drive Easily & Quickly
Are you still confused by how to copy photos from iCloud to external hard drive? Follow this guide you can easily move your favorite photos from iCloud to any external hard drive.
Download AnyTrans and read this guide to learn how to move photos from iCloud to external hard drive without effort. You’ll be surprised by the convenience it brings to you.
There is no doubt that photos are so important for you because it keeps your unforgettable experiences and kinds of wonderful memories of lives. Therefore, you always want to save photos forever, right? Well, how can we keep these photos permanently?
You know that as long as you enable iCloud Photo Library and connect your iDevice to Wi-Fi, you can easily save all your photos to iCloud for preservation. As time goes by, more and more photos are stored in iCloud. Even if you’ve bought a 50GB storage space or larger storage plan, it is limited as well and it must be full one day, let alone the 5GB free storage space provided by iCloud.
In this case, use one or more large-capacity external hard drives to store photos is a better choice. Hence in this article, we introduce you a useful tool – AnyTrans, which can help you easily transfer photos from iCloud to external hard drive.
The Tool You Need – AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data management tool, which can help you easily manage your iPhone/iPad data like notes, music, photos etc. Besides managing iOS data, AnyTrans adds a set of functions of managing iCloud contents to keep your iCloud files and data in right place, like:
1. Supports managing iCloud contents, including Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Reminders, etc.
2. Allows you to directly back up iOS files to iCloud from iDevice or computer. This makes you can sync iOS files to iCloud from iDevice when Wi-Fi network is not available, or migrate files from third-party platforms like Yahoo, Gmail or Outlook to iCloud.
3. Supports downloading contents from iCloud server to PC/Mac computer or external hard drive. This means you can directly export iCloud photos to external hard drive.
4. Also supports deleting multiple or all unwanted iOS contents from iCloud at once. This means you can easily delete the photos already backed up from iCloud to spare more iCloud storage.
How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to External Hard Drive with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and launch it on your computer > Click iCloud Content > Sign in your Apple ID > Connect your external hard drive to computer.
Transfer iCloud Photos to External Hard Drive with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down, click the button > Click Photos.
Transfer iCloud Photos to External Hard Drive with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Choose the photos you want to transfer > Click download button as we show.
Transfer iCloud Photos to External Hard Drive with AnyTrans - Step 3
Step 4. Select your external hard drive > Choose one Folder > Click “Open” to start transferring iCloud photos to your external hard drive.
Transfer iCloud Photos to External Hard Drive with AnyTrans - Step 4
1. You’ll not be allowed to log in your iCloud account on the third party software with turning on TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, so please turn it off temporarily.
2. You can also use this method to copy contacts, calendars, notes etc.
The Bottom Line
In this way, you can easily save iCloud photos to your external hard drive both on PC and Mac. Moreover, AnyTrans can help you transfer other kinds of iOS data like songs, videos, ringtones etc. It’s amazing, isn’t it? Download AnyTrans to start a pleasant transfer tour.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Calendars to iCloud with Ease – This guide offers you three methods to transfer calendars to iCloud effortlessly. Read More >>
- How to View Text Messages on iCloud – This article enables you to view text messages on iCloud with ease. Read More >>
- How to Delete Duplicate Contacts in iCloud – This guide provides you an alternative way to delete duplicate contacts in iCloud quickly. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Reminders from One iCloud to Another – This article provides you a method to transfer reminders between two iCloud accounts. Read More >>