How to Download Photos from iCloud to iPhone
This post shows you how to download pictures from iCloud to iPhone without erasing and restoring, suitable for iPad/iPod touch, too.
Download AnyTrans and follow this guide to get photos from iCloud to computer and then easily put them to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Read this guide in other languages: Français
Apple iCloud service enables all iPhone users to backup and restore contents on iPhone for avoiding something important loss. However, if you are one of users who have made some iPhone backups with iCloud, you may have found that there is no easy way to get only photos and videos from an iCloud backup to your iPhone or iPad.
Don’t Miss: 3 Methods to Backup Your iPhone
So in this post, we share the method below to help you transfer only photos and videos on iCloud to your iOS device, no matter whether the device is an iPhone or an iPad/iPod touch.
Tool We’ll Use
What you need is an iCloud backup extractor that you can use to get photos, videos and more from iCloud without restoring iPhone, and at the same time, it should be an iPhone transfer tool that could be used to transfer these photos to your iPhone. So we decided to use an iOS content manager - AnyTrans. And below are some features of this tool you may be interested in.
- Extract data from iCloud backup and iTunes backup to computer.
- Transfer data between iPhone and computer/iTunes/another iOS device.
- Support iPhone 6/6s/5/5s/5c/4s/4/3GS, iPad and iPod.
- Simple process to extract iCloud data and transfer iPhone data.
- Merge data between two or multiple iCloud/Apple IDs.
How to Transfer iCloud Photos to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download Photos from iCloud to computer.
1. Run AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable > Click "iCloud" tab at the homepage of AnyTrans > Log in with you Apple ID and password.
How to download iCloud Photos to iPhone – Sign in iCloud
2. Click button to manage iCloud contents > Click Photos category.
How to download iCloud Photos to iPhone – Select Photos Category
3. You can preview your iCloud photos, then select the photos you want to download from iCloud > Click Download button > Pick up the export folder > Click Open button to start downloading.
How to download iCloud Photos to iPhone –Download iCloud Photos
Step 2. Transfer Downloaded Photos to iPhone.
With AnyTrans, you can easily transfer photos to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Click Device tab > Click Add Content > Select the photos you exported in Step 1 > Click Open button to start it.
How to Download Photos from iCloud to iPhone – Add Photos to iPhone
The Bottom Line
Besides transferring iCloud photos to iPhone, AnyTrans have some other interesting features, such as transferring messages from iPhone to iPhone, and copying songs from iPhone to iTunes. So why not download this software and have a free try?
View and Access Data or Content from iCloud (Backup)
Check and View Text Messages in iCloud > By Joy, Jun. 9, 2017
Extract Photos from iCloud (Backup) >By Vicky, Sept 03, 2016
Extract Messages from iCloud (Backup) > By Joy, Sept. 03, 2016
Get WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup > By Joy, Apr. 27, 2017
Extract or Get Data/Files from iCloud (Backup) > By Vicky, Jun. 9, 2017
Access and View Files in iCloud Backup > By Joy, Oct. 28, 2016
Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer > By Vicky, Aug. 1, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to View iCloud Text Messages – This guide offers you one easy-to-use tool to access and view text messages on iCloud. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup – This tutorial tells you how to download iPhone/iPad backup from iCloud to PC/Mac. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve WhatApp Messages from iCloud – This guide shows 2 methods to get back deleted WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Pictures to Mac or PC – This article offers you one method to download pictures from iCloud to Mac/PC/iDevices. Read More >>