How to Download Photos from iCloud to iPhone
This post shows you how to download pictures from iCloud to iPhone without erasing and restoring, suitable for iPad/iPod touch, too.
This Guide is Also Available in: Français
Apple iCloud service enables all iPhone users to backup and restore contents on iPhone for avoiding something important loss. However, if you are one of users who have made some iPhone backups with iCloud, you may have found that there is no easy way to get only photos and videos from an iCloud backup to your iPhone or iPad.
So in this post, we share the method below to help you transfer only photos and videos on iCloud to your iOS device, no matter whether the device is an iPhone or an iPad/iPod touch.
Tool We’ll Use
What you need is an iCloud backup extractor that you can use to get photos, videos and more from iCloud without restoring iPhone, and at the same time, it should be an iPhone transfer tool that could be used to transfer these photos to your iPhone. So we decided to use an iOS content manager – AnyTrans for iOS. And below are some features of this tool you may be interested in.
- Support viewing all types of photos on iCloud – No matter they are saved in iCloud Photo Library, My Photo Stream, or stored in the iCloud backup.
- 100% safe, all existing data are intact: PhoneRescue for iOS allows you to download iCloud content from the iCloud server directly without restoring your iDevice or erasing existing data on the device. 100% guarantee your data security and safety.
- Download and view only photos instead of all files: PhoneRescue allows you to selectively select the type of files you want to view before downloading iCloud content, instead of downloading the whole backup that will cost you much time.
- Directly export photos to iPhone’s Photo App or computer: After viewing photos in iCloud, you can export them to the computer as a backup, or directly get them back to iPhone’s Photo App.
- Support other iOS data types: You can also view contacts, messages, notes, and more on iCloud.
- 60-days money back policy: If you fail to view the iCloud content, you can ask a refund anytime.
- Supports all the iPhone and iOS versions: PhoneRescue works well on iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/5s/SE with iOS 11/10/9/8/7/6/5. No matter which iOS backup you have made, you can check and view your text messages from it.
How to Transfer iCloud Photos to iPhone with AnyTrans for iOS
Step 1. Download Photos from iCloud to computer
1. Download AnyTrans for iOS and install it on your computer > Run AnyTrans for iOS > Connect your iPhone to the computer with USB cable > Click “iCloud” tab at the homepage of AnyTrans for iOS > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
2. Click button to manage iCloud contents > Click Photos category.
3. You can preview your iCloud photos, then select the photos you want to download from iCloud > Click Download button > Pick up the export folder > Click the Open button to start downloading.
Step 2. Transfer Downloaded Photos to iPhone
With AnyTrans for iOS, you can easily transfer photos to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Click Device tab > Click Add Content > Select the photos you exported in Step 1 > Click Open button to start it.
The Bottom Line
Besides transferring iCloud photos to iPhone, AnyTrans for iOS have some other interesting features, such as transferring messages from iPhone to iPhone, and copying songs from iPhone to iTunes. So why not download this software and have a free try?