How to Download Photos from iCloud to iPhone
This post shows you how to download pictures from iCloud to iPhone without erasing and restoring, suitable for iPad/iPod touch, too.
Download AnyTrans and follow this guide to get photos from iCloud to computer and then easily put them to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Apple iCloud service enables all iPhone users to backup and restore contents on iPhone for avoiding something important loss. However, if you are one of users who have made some iPhone backups with iCloud, you may have found that there is no easy way to get only photos and videos from an iCloud backup to your iPhone or iPad.
Don’t Miss: 3 Methods to Backup Your iPhone
So in this post, we share the method below to help you transfer only photos and videos on iCloud to your iOS device, no matter whether the device is an iPhone or an iPad/iPod touch.
Tool We’ll Use
What you need is an iCloud backup extractor that you can use to get photos, videos and more from iCloud without restoring iPhone, and at the same time, it should be an iPhone transfer tool that could be used to transfer these photos to your iPhone. So we decided to use an iOS content manager - AnyTrans. And below are some features of this tool you may be interested in.
- Extract data from iCloud backup and iTunes backup to computer.
- Transfer data between iPhone and computer/iTunes/another iOS device.
- Support iPhone 6/6s/5/5s/5c/4s/4/3GS, iPad and iPod.
- Simple process to extract iCloud data and transfer iPhone data.
How to Transfer iCloud Photos to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download Photos from iCloud to computer.
Just open AnyTrans, connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable, and click "iCloud" category at the homepage of AnyTrans app. Access you iCloud backups by putting your Apple ID and password, select one backup, click "Explore" > Camera Roll Domain > Media > DCIM > 100apple. Select photos and videos and transfer them to computer by clicking "To Computer" icon at the top-right corner.
How to Transfer Pictures from iCloud to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Transfer Downloaded Photos to iPhone.
With AnyTrans, you can easily transfer photos to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Just as the screen shows below, click "+" button, search photos and transfer them from computer to your iPhone by clicking "Open".
How to Transfer Pictures from iCloud to iPhone – Step 2
The Bottom Line
Besides transferring iCloud photos to iPhone, AnyTrans have some other interesting features, such as transferring messages from iPhone to iPhone, and copying songs from iPhone to iTunes. So why not download this software and have a free try?
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to View iCloud Text Messages – This guide offers you one easy-to-use tool to access and view text messages on iCloud. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup – This tutorial tells you how to download iPhone/iPad backup from iCloud to PC/Mac. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve WhatApp Messages from iCloud – This guide shows 2 methods to get back deleted WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Pictures to Mac or PC – This article offers you one method to download pictures from iCloud to Mac/PC/iDevices. Read More >>