Want to transfer photos from Android to iCloud but don’t know how? Here in this post, we will tell you detailed steps to sync Android photos to iCloud for free.
Q: Most of my family uses iPhones and iPads and we share photos via iCloud. However, I now want to permanently switch from iPhone 7 to Samsung. Is there a way to transfer photos from Android to iCloud? Looking forward to your reply.
– An Email from One iPhone User
As for integration, it is undeniable that Apple does the best. Through iTunes and iCloud, you can share whatever you like to other iOS devices and Mac computers. However, it is just tricky to transfer data from Android to iCloud, like photos. Of course, you can use Move to iOS app to transfer photos from Android to an iDevice first, and then enable iCloud sync, but is there a free and direct way to sync Android photos to iCloud?
Here in this post, we will show you a free and direct way to transfer photos from Android to iCloud. Please keep reading and get more details.
– An Android phone with photos,
– A computer (PC/Mac) and an USB cable,
– An iCloud account,
AnyTrans wins much admiration as an iOS data transfer tool. With new features added, it could now also help you transfer Android data. As for photos, currently, it supports transferring photos from Android to iCloud, to another iOS device and to iTunes. Here are reasons why you need AnyTrans to help you sync Android photos to iCloud.
1. AnyTrans could directly transfer photos from Android to iCloud. You don’t really need to transfer photos to an iDevice first.
2. AnyTrans saves you lots of time. Within 5 minutes, you can transfer more than 3000+ photos from Android to iCloud.
3. AnyTrans takes every phone data as priority. While transferring, the image quality would not be influenced and no data loss would occur.
4. AnyTrans is developed by Apple trusted developer and it is also Norton and McAfee secured. You could have our guarantee that AnyTrans would do no damage to your device and information leakage would never occur.
5. It is absolutely free to use AnyTrans to sync Android photos to iCloud.
Step 1 Download AnyTrans on your PC/Mac and then connect your Android phone to computer. Log in your iCloud account.
How to Sync Android Photos to iCloud – Step 1
Step 2 Scroll down to the category management page, click on Photo Library.
How to Sync Android Photos to iCloud – Step 2
Step 3 AnyTrans would automatically display the photos on your Android phone. Select some photos and then click the To iCloud tab. You have now successfully transferred photos from Android to iCloud.
How to Sync Android Photos to iCloud – Step 3
As you can see, it is just so easy to transfer photos from Android to iCloud with AnyTrans. Why not let it free help you transfer photos from Android to iCloud? Besides, it also supports transferring other Android data like calendars, music, contacts, photos and so on. Free download it and explore more >
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >