Want to transfer your favored photos from one iCloud account to another to share them with your friends and families? Or just get a new iCloud account and need to transfer the precious photos from the old one to the new one? All the different reasons will make people think about the same question that is, can I transfer photos from one iCloud account to another? The answer is Absolute Yes. And now just keep reading to learn more.
Generally, it is recommended to use iCloud itself to transfer photos. However, this method is tedious. You need to sign in and sign out your iCloud account over and over. The most important is, this method took such a long time to upload and download photos.
In this post, we’ll introduce you a professional iOS data management tool to help you manage iCloud content and transfer the photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Please keep reading!
The Tool We Use to Transfer iCloud Photos to Another Account
As a professional iOS data manager, AnyTrans for iOS can help you to transfer iOS data like photos, messages, notes, music, movies and so on among iPhone/iPad, computer and iTunes library. Now besides managing iOS data, AnyTrans for iOS can also help you to manage iCloud data. Here are the reasons why we choose AnyTrans for iOS:
- It helps you to directly transfer photos from one iCloud account to another without data loss.
- It enables you to view, add Photos in your iCloud account and you can also download them to your computer as a backup.
- Besides photos, you can also manage other iCloud data like contacts, calendar, notes, and reminders and transfer them among iCloud accounts.
- It enables you to access your iCloud backup. You can view and download your iCloud backup content to your computer.
Now, please free download AnyTrans for iOS and follow the step-by-step guide below to see how to share photos between two iCloud accounts.
How to Transfer Photo from One iCloud Account to Another
Step 1. Install and open AnyTrans for iOS on computer > Find the drop-down menu at the top of the interface and click iCloud Manager > Log in your iCloud account with Apple ID and password.
Step 2. Then click the Add Account button to add your second iCloud account.
Step 3. Scroll down or click the button at right > AnyTrans for iOS will load all the categories of your iCloud content, click Photos.
Step 4. Select the photos you want to transfer > Click button on the upper right corner.
1. AnyTrans for iOS enables you to log in 5 iCloud accounts at the same time.
2. If the target account doesn’t display the contacts you just transferred, wait patiently for the syncing process and try clicking the Refresh button.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it’s such an easy thing to transfer photos from one iCloud account to another with AnyTrans for iOS. And besides transferring and managing iOS data, AnyTrans for iOS can also be a great video downloader to help you download videos for free. Now, why not download AnyTrans for iOS to give it a try?