How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another
Are you seeking for the method on how to transfer photo from one iCloud account to another? Read this guide to get a simple way to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily.
Get this all-in-one iOS data management software and follow this guide to transfer photos from one iCloud to another with ease.
Want to transfer your favored photos from one iCloud account to another to share them with your friends and families? Or just get a new iCloud account and need to transfer the precious photos from the old iCloud account to the new one? All the different reasons will make people think about the same question that is can I transfer photos from one iCloud account to another? The answer is Absolutely Yes. And now just keep reading to learn more.
In this post, we'll introduce you a professional iOS data manager - AnyTrans to help you manage iCloud content and transfer the photos between two iCloud accounts easily.
The Tool We Use to Transfer iCloud Photos to Another Account
As a professional iOS data manager, AnyTrans can help you to transfer iOS data like photos, messages, notes, music, movies and so on among iPhone/iPad, computer and iTunes library. Now besides managing iOS data, AnyTrans can also help you to manage iCloud data.
- It helps you to directly transfer photos from one iCloud account to another without data loss.
- It enables you to view, add Photos in your iCloud account and you can also download them to computer as backup.
- Besides photos, you can also manage other iCloud data like contacts, calendar, notes and reminders and transfer them among iCloud accounts.
- It enables you to access your iCloud backup. You can view and download your iCloud backup content to your computer.
How to Transfer Photo from One iCloud Account to Another
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans on computer > Click the iCloud button on the top > Sign in your iCloud account.
How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Step 1
Step 2. Click the Add Account button to add the needed iCloud account > Scroll down or click the button at right > Click Photos.
Can I Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to transfer > Click the To iCloud button.
Share Photos Between Two iCloud Accounts – Step 3
1. AnyTrans enables you to log in 5 iCloud accounts at the same time.
2. If the target account doesn't display the contacts you just transferred, wait patiently for the syncing process and try clicking the Refresh button.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it's such an easy thing to transfer photos from one iCloud account to another with AnyTrans. And besides transferring and managing iOS data, AnyTrans can also being a great video downloader to help you download videos for free. Now why not download AnyTrans to give it a try?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Merge Two or Multiple iCloud Accounts into One - This guide will show you how to merge data between two or multiple iCloud accounts.Read More >>
- How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup - Follow this tutorial to recover photos from iCloud to iPhone/iPad/ iPod touch easily. Read More >>
- How to Access & View iCloud Backup - Read this guide to get two typical methods to access your iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer - This post will introduce one simple method to download iCloud backup to PC/Mac. Read More >>