How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone with/without iTunes
How to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? This guide will show you how to how to import photos from PC to iPhone with or without iTunes by offering you detailed tutorial.
Free download PhotoTrans and have a totally new experience of transferring photos from computer to iPhone after reading this entry guide about how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone.
How to Import Photo to iPhone with iTunes
One of the most frequently asked questions from our users is about How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone? If you are also confused about this problem and you are using a Windows computer, read our post with deep attention. In this article we will show you how to import photos from PC to iPhone in two ways.
When it comes to transferring photos from computer to iPhone, there is no doubt that the first solution emerge our mind is iTunes. So let's begin with how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone with iTunes.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes > Connect your iPhone > Select your phone's icon in the Devices list on the left.
- Click the Photos tab.
- If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." If you want to sync photos from only some albums, events, or faces, enable the option for "Selected albums, events, and faces" and then select the albums you want. If syncing on a Mac with iPhoto, you may enable the option to "Include videos" to sync videos directly from iPhoto to your device.
- Click Apply > Sync your photos to your iPhone.
Important Note: When syncing photos from computer to iPhone or iPad with iTunes, you will lose all the previous photos stored in Photo Library.
Can't Miss: How to Get Back Deleted Photos from iPhone >
If you want to keep all your iPhone photos intact without losing any existing photo, or you haven't installed iTunes on your computer, you can read on this post to know a totally new iPhone photo transfer tool – PhotoTrans, which allows you to transfer photos between iPhone and computer, even between different iDevices. So let’s cut to the point that how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone without iTunes.
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
Before starting our tutorial about importing photos from PC to iPhone, you need to download and install PhotoTrans on your computer firstly. By the way, it supports all the modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. No matter you are working with the old iPhone 3GS or the latest iPhone 6 plus, just download it.
Step 1: Run PhotoTrans on your PC > Connect your iPhone to PC with USB cable.
Step 2: Click Import > Select one or more pictures or a photo folder > Click OK > Choose the pictures or the folder > Click Open to get them imported to your iPhone.
- You also can follow this guide to transfer photos from Windows computer to iPad or iPod touch.
- PhotoTrans won't erase the previous photos stored on iPhone when transferring photos from computer to iPhone, and also supports importing photos from Mac to iPhone iPad.
- If you are working with an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, you can read this article How to Move Data to iPhone 6 (Plus) to manage your iPhone contents better.
Can't Miss: How to Massively Delete Photos from iPhone >
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to transfer photos from computer to iPhone. No matter you will choose iTunes or PhotoTrans, you can make it without a few clicks. If don't want to lose the existing photos on your iPhone during importing photos from PC to iPhone, PhotoTrans is your best choice. Now Download PhotoTrans to Start Free Trail >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer - Read this guide to export all photos from iPhone to computer easily. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac - This tutorial shows you how to move photos from iPhone to Mac with ease. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone - Helps you move photos from an iPhone to Another. Read more >>
- How Can I Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPhone iPad - Read this post to get back deleted iPhone iPad photos in minutes. Read more >>