How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone Easily and Quickly
How to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? Read this post to know how to import photos from PC to iPhone with iTunes and PhotoTrans.
Free download PhotoTrans and have a totally new experience of transferring photos from computer to iPhone after reading this entry guide about how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone.
How to Import Photo to iPhone with iTunes
One of the most frequently asked questions from our users is about How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone? If you are also confused about this problem and you are using a Windows computer, read our post with deep attention. In this article we will show you how to import photos from PC to iPhone in two ways.
When it comes to transferring photos from computer to iPhone, there is no doubt that the first solution emerge our mind is iTunes. So let's begin with how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone with iTunes.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes > Connect your iPhone > Select your phone's icon in the Devices list on the left.
- Click the Photos tab.
- If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." If you want to sync photos from only some albums, events, or faces, enable the option for "Selected albums, events, and faces" and then select the albums you want. If syncing on a Mac with iPhoto, you may enable the option to "Include videos" to sync videos directly from iPhoto to your device.
- Click Apply > Sync your photos to your iPhone.
Can't Miss: How to Get Back Deleted Photos from iPhone >
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone with PhotoTrans
PhotoTrans is an iPhone photo transfer software, which is made to transfer and organize the photos on your iPhone without any iTunes limits. For example, with PhotoTrans, you can import photos from whichever computer (PC or Mac) to iPhone, or from iPhone to computer, add particular pictures without processing a full sync; best of all, you even don't have to erase original photos that saved on your device. during syncing photos from computer to iPhone with PhotoTrans.
Step 1: Download PhotoTrans > Open it and connect your iPhone.
Step 2: Click Import > Select one or more pictures or a photo folder > Click OK > Choose the pictures or the folder > Click Open to get them imported to your iPhone.
- You also can follow this guide to transfer photos from Windows computer to iPad or iPod touch.
- PhotoTrans won't erase the previous photos stored on iPhone when transferring photos from computer to iPhone.
- PhotoTrans also supports importing photos from Mac to iPhone iPad.
Can't Miss: How to Massively Delete Photos from iPhone >
Note: If you are working with an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, you can read this article How to Move Data to iPhone 6 (Plus) to manage your iPhone contents better.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to transfer photos from computer to iPhone. No matter you will choose iTunes or PhotoTrans, you can make it without a few clicks. If don't want to lose the existing photos on your iPhone during importing photos from PC to iPhone, PhotoTrans is your best choice. Now Download PhotoTrans to Start Free Trail >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer - This page will show you how to transfer photos from iPad to computer without iTunes. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - This article will show you how to copy the photos from iPod back to computer as backup so as to... Read more >>
- Download Photos from Computer to iPad - This tutorial will show you how to donwload photos from computer to iPad, iPad mini. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Helps you copy music and video from iPhone back to iTunes library. Read more >>