How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone with/without iTunes
How to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? This guide will show you how to how to import photos from PC to iPhone with or without iTunes by offering you detailed tutorial.
Have a try on AnyTrans to transfer & manage photos on your iPhone. Now read this guide to know how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone.
One of the most frequently asked questions from our users is about How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone? If you are also confused about this question, read our post with deep attention. In this article, we will show you how to import photos from computer to iPhone with or without iTunes.
When it comes to transferring photos from computer to iPhone, there is no doubt that the first solution emerge our mind is iTunes. So in the first part we will talk about how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone with iTunes.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes > Connect your iPhone > Select your phone's icon in the Devices list on the left.
- Click the Photos tab.
- If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." If you want to sync photos from only some albums, events, or faces, enable the option for "Selected albums, events, and faces" and then select the albums you want. If syncing on a Mac with iPhoto, you may enable the option to "Include videos" to sync videos directly from iPhoto to your device.
Important Note: When syncing photos from computer to iPhone or iPad with iTunes, you will lose all the previous photos stored in Photo Library.
Can't Miss: How to Get Back Deleted Photos from iPhone >
If you don't want to lose any existed photos on your iPhone, or you want to transfer some photos back to computer as backup, you can try the second method. AnyTrans is the best iTunes alternative made to transfer and manage your iPhone/iPad/iPod content. It allows you to freely add photos to iPhone without erasing any data, and you can also transfer photos back to computer, and to another iPhone. Moreover, you can easily delete the photos that you synced from computer to iPhone with AnyTrans.
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer. There are two versions of AnyTrans for you: Windows & Mac. Open AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable.
Open AnyTrans and Connect your iPhone to Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Click Photos on the homepage, and choose Photo Library. The photos you add to your iPhone will be stored on Photo Library in AnyTrans.
Click Photos tab and Choose Photo Library – Step 2
Step 3. Click the "+" button on the right hand corner, browse the photos on your computer, and click the Open button to start transferring.
Choose the Photos You Want to Transfer to iPhone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to transfer photos from computer to iPhone. No matter you will choose iTunes or AnyTrans, you can make it without a few clicks. If don't want to lose the existing photos on your iPhone during importing photos from PC to iPhone, AnyTrans is your best choice. Now Download AnyTrans to Start Free Trail >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer - Read this guide to export all photos from iPhone to computer easily. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac - This tutorial shows you how to move photos from iPhone to Mac with ease. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone - Helps you move photos from an iPhone to Another. Read more >>
- How Can I Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPhone iPad - Read this post to get back deleted iPhone iPad photos in minutes. Read more >>