How to Import iPhone Photos from Computer
Get a new iPhone and want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? Read on this iMobie help page to get this done in few steps.
Get Started Now with PhoneTrans Pro, and enjoy its fantastic values before reading this How to Import Photo to iPhone with iTunes guide.
How to Import Photo to iPhone with iTunes
One of the most frequently asked questions from our users is about How Do I Import Photos to My iPhone? For a Mac, iPhoto and Aperture are good options to finish this job.
But if you are using a Windows PC and not familiar with iTunes, this article will show you a way to sync photos from a folder on the hard drive to your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
Part 1: Transfer Photo iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes > Connect your iPhone > Select your phone's icon in the Devices list on the left.
- Click the Photos tab.
- If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." If you want to sync photos from only some albums, events, or faces, enable the option for "Selected albums, events, and faces" and then select the albums you want. If syncing on a Mac with iPhoto, you may enable the option to "Include videos" to sync videos directly from iPhoto to your device.
- Click Apply > Sync your photos to your iPhone.
Can't Miss: How to Get Back Deleted Photos from iPhone >
Part 2: Transfer Photos to iPhone with PhotoTrans
PhotoTrans is an iPhone photo transfer software, which is made to transfer and organize the photos on your iPhone without any iTunes limits. For example, with PhotoTrans, you can import iPhone photos from whichever computer you want; add particular pictures without processing a full sync; best of all, you even don't have to erase original photos that saved on your device.
Step 1: Download PhotoTrans > Open it and connect your iPhone.
Step 2: Click Import > Select one or more pictures or a photo folder > Click OK > Choose the pictures or the folder > Click Open to get them imported to your iPhone.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer - This page will show you how to transfer photos from iPad to computer without iTunes. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - This article will show you how to copy the photos from iPod back to computer as backup so as to... Read more >>
- Download Photos from Computer to iPad - This tutorial will show you how to donwload photos from computer to iPad, iPad mini. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Helps you copy music and video from iPhone back to iTunes library. Read more >>