iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
The developer options will not display if you just get a new phone or you clear your device data. Please follow the detailed instruction below to launch Developer options on SAMSUNG:
1. Open SAMSUNG > Go Settings > Click “About device” option > Click “Software info” option.
2. Click “Build number” several times, you will get the message “Developer mode has been turned on” on the interface of mobile. Then, you will see the “Developer options” after returning Settings.
To transfer data between computer and device, you need to turn on USB debugging option. Please refer to the following instructions to turn on USB debugging option on SAMSUNG.
1. Open SAMSUNG > Go Settings > Click Developer options.
2. You will get the messages below on the interface of mobile when you choose to turn on USB debugging option. Then please click “OK” to allow USB debugging.
If you want to transfer data between device and computer, you need to turn on USB debugging option. Please refer to the detailed instructions below to turn on USB debugging option (Android 4.0) on SAMSUNG.
1. Open Samsung > Go Settings > Click Developer options.
2. The messages below on the interface of mobile will pop up when you click to turn on USB debugging button. Then please click “OK” to allow USB debugging.
PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG currently can help you recover the following file types: Contacts, Call Logs, Messages, Calendar, Gallery, Music, Videos, App Documents, WhatsApp, and Line.
You can’t download PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG on your device in that it is a desktop based program. Thus, you need to install PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG on your computer. Then, you can use it to recover lost data from SAMSUNG device.
If PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG fails to recognize your device when you try to recover your data. Please refer to the detailed instructions to fix this issue.
1. Please download the latest version of PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG from our website.
2. Please check whether you turn on USB debugging. If not, please turn it on.
3. Please reconnect USB with your device. Or please give new one a try.
4. Please make sure that whether your device and computer are using the latest version of drivers. If not, please download the latest driver from SAMSUNG official website.
5. If problem persists, please send log file to Support Team directly for further diagnosis. And our Support Team will provide you with available solutions as soon as possible.
Some customers may encounter this situation that PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG crashes accidently when using it. If you have the same issue, please refer to the suggestions below to fix it.
1. Firstly, please restart your computer and PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG to retry.
2. If problem persists, please kindly send a log file to our Support Team.
It is easy to do that: Open PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG > click the Menu tab on the upper right (or left) of PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG > click Send Log-file to us from the drop-down menu> send the zip file to us as attachment.
For Windows (Right):
For Mac (Left):
3. If you can’t launch PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG or it crashes constantly, please send us log file manually from the path below:
For Windows computer, please go to the folder:
C: User\Your computer name\AppData\Roaming\iMobie\PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG \Errorlog and send the file to us as attachment.
For Mac computer, please open Finder > Go > Go to Folder > Enter: ~/Library/Application
Support/com.imobie.PhoneRescue-for-Samsung/PhoneRescue for Samsung/LogsFolder and send the files in the folder to us as attachment.
The free version of PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG supports to scan and preview your device data. But you are unable to extract or recover Android device data to computer and to remove screen lock until you register it with your license code. Please refer to the following instruction to activate PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG.
1. Please launch PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG on your Windows or Mac computer and then click the Shopping Cart button on the upper left corner of the interface below.
2. Please copy and paste your license code to activate PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG. Please input your purchased license code (also called product key) on the activation area. Then please click Activate button. Meanwhile, please make sure the internet connection is fine.
Some customers will encounter this situation that PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG fails to root your Android device due to various reasons. If you face the same problem, please refer to the following suggestions to fix it.
1. Please make sure the internet connection is stable when rooting device.
2. If problem persists, please kindly use the software suggested (KingoRoot and iRoot) to retry. Or you can click the button of the interface below to get more free rooting software to have a try.