This feature is currently not available due to Apple's policy. However, you can try the solutions below based on your actual situation:
If you remember the screen passcode:
1. It is recommended you to use the Unlock Apple ID function of our AnyUnlock - iPhone Password Unlocker.
2. After removing Apple ID, you can take full control of your iPhone by signing in with another Apple ID.
If you can't remember the screen passcode:
1. It is recommended you to use the Unlock Screen Passcode function of AnyUnlock - iPhone Password Unlocker.
2. You are fully able to unlock all types of passcodes in 1 click.
Note: After removing screen passcode, you need to log into your iCloud account to set up the device.
Firstly, we would like to share some problems our customers encountered:
“I need to turn off Find My iPhone. Could you please help me? Thanks.”
“Please help me! I cannot turn off Find My iPhone. Your app can turn off it?”
If you just encounter the similar situation above (Turn Off Find My iPhone), don’t worry. You can follow the instructions to turn off Find My iPhone.
1. If you know the screen passcode but don't have the Apple ID password to sign out of iCloud on your activated device, please select the "Turn Off Find My iPhone" mode.
2. The "Turn Off Find My iPhone" mode will not work if your device is unactivated devices(even though the activation lock has been bypassed).
We take your satisfaction in priority. We truly hope you will have a happy experience with iMobie. Thus, we highly recommend you to read the restrictions before purchasing AnyUnlock - iCloud Activation Unlocker. If your device encounters restrictions listed, please do not purchase it.
|Your Device Required to Be Activated||Yes|
|Your Device Require to Be Jailbreaking||Yes|
|Supported iOS Device Models||
iPhone 6s to iPhone X
iPad 6 – iPad 8
iPod touch 6 – iPod touch 7
|Supported iOS Version||iOS 13 - iOS 14 (Above)|
|The Disconnect Network Before Removal||Yes|
|Unlock Screen Passcode||Occasionally Required|
Download and install AnyUnlock – iCloud Activation Unlocker on your computer. After that, please launch our software on your computer. Please choose "Turn Off Find My iPhone" mode.
Please connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to your computer via a USB cable. Once your device is detected, please click “Start Now” button.
1. The device must be running iOS 7 and higher.
2. There is only one device can be connected to your Computer when you choose this feature.
You will see the interface about the basic info of device. And a warning pops up to remind you some precautions before use, please read them carefully and check it. Next, please check “Confirm” button.
After downloading the jailbreak tool successfully, please follow the instructions on our software to put your device into DFU mode.
To know more about how to enter DFU mode, please refer to this post.
After you put your device into DFU mode, the jailbreaking prcess will be started automatically. Please wait.
1. Before you start to turn off Find My iPhone, please disconnect your device from internet and keep your computer is well connected to internet.
2. After you've turned off Find My iPhone, your device will be factory reset.
After completing jailbreaking process successfully, you will see the interface below. Please click “Turn Off Now” button to turn off Find My iPhone.
The process to turn off Find My iPhone starts, and please wait.
The Find My iPhone feature should have been turned off. Please comfirm the FMI status on device.
1. Copy your Serial Number.
2. Verify the FIM status.
3. Enter “ON” or “OFF” according to the website result to continue.
4. If your status is “OFF”, click “Confirm”. If not, please try to turn it off again.Or please refer to the post below to check the FMI Status of iOS device.
After completing the confirm process, AnyUnlock - iCloud Activation Unlocker will remove your “Find My iPhone “ option. Please wait.
After removal succeeds, you will the interface as below.
Your “Find My iPhone” option is turned off successfully. At the same time, check your device screen to see if it’s been totally factory reset. You can set it up as a new device. What’s more, there is no need to worry about iCloud activation lock will appear after you’ve turned off Find My iPhone.