Download AnyUnlock to Remove Various Locks from iOS Device.
We would like to share some problems our customers encountered:
“I needed an immediate assistance with is to unlock a screen time passcode on an iPhone 12.”
“I'm trying to remove the screen time passcode so I can fix my kids' phones.”
“I want to get the screen time code off as I set it up long time ago and can't remember it anymore.”
“I am unable to unlock screen time passcode. Please help.”
If you just encounter the similar situation above (forgot the Screen Time passcode or Restrictions passcode on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch), don't worry. You can try “Unlock Screen Time Passcode” mode to unlock your screen time (also called Restrictions under iOS 12) passcode with a few clicks. The following instructions will help you do it.
|Windows OS||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, both 32bit and 64bit|
|macOS||macOS Ventura, macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.10|
|iOS||iOS 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5|
1. Screen Time is also called Restrictions under iOS 12.
2. Before running AnyUnlock, you're supposed to download iTunes on your computer to help detect iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. ( iTunes 9.0 or above, including the latest iTunes.)
3. If you want to get more info about the tech specs, please refer to this page.
|iPhone Series||iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max), iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G|
|iPad Series||iPad Pro (4th Generation), iPad Air 3, iPad 7, iPad mini 5, iPad Pro (3rd Generation), iPad 6, iPad Pro (2nd Generation), iPad 5, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad|
|iPod touch Series||iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2|
|Benefits||Free Version||Activated Version|
|Scan Screen Time Passcode|
|Unlock Screen Time Passcode|
1. Device running iOS 11 and below, AnyUnlock recovers Screen Time Passcode.
2. Device running iOS 13 and above, AnyUnlock removes Screen Time Passcode.
3. After completing the removal process, you need to re-set up your device.
4. When AnyUnlock completes recovering, it will show you the current Restrictions passcode of your device. You can use it to unlock the Restrictions and change the Restrictions setting from "Settings > General > Restrictions".
Before you start unlocking screen time passcode, get the tool downloaded on your computer. Please make sure the network is stable while downloading and installing AnyUnlock on your computer.
Then, launch AnyUnlock on your computer and choose “Unlock Screen Time Passcode” mode.
After choosing the mode, you will see the page below. Then please click “Start Now” button.
Then, our app will detect your device automatically. You can view the basic info about your device (Product Type and iOS Version).
1. If you have not trusted this computer before, please unlock your device screen and tap "Trust" from the pop-up message on your device.
2. If AnyUnlock is unable to detect your iOS device, you may try following suggestions to solve this problem.
① Please make sure you are using the latest version of AnyUnlock. If not, please update it now.
② Check whether your USB cable is loose. If so, please reconnect it. If USB cable is broken, please give new one a try.
④ If problem persists, please contact our Support Team for further help.
To unlock Screen Time passcode, AnyUnlock will recover them from an encrypted backup. If you haven’t made an encrypted backup, after clicking “Unlock Now” button, please enter a random password to make an encrypted backup at first. Take abc for an example.
1. To protect your data safety, all device data will be encrypted and stored on your computer.
2. If your device is running iOS 13 and later, which needs to enable backup encryption to obtain device data. But if you have created an encrypted backup before, please just enter the passcode. And then our software will start analyzing process.
3. Unlocking the Screen Time passcode requires "Find My iPhone" option to be disabled. If Find My iPhone is enabled on your device, please refer this post.
After making an encrypted backup successfully, our software will analyze your device data by default. Meanwhile, the analyzing time varies based on the size of files on your device and the complexity of passcode. Please keep patient.
If Find My iPhone option is disabled on the iOS device, AnyUnlock will start to remove the screen time passcode immediately. The time won’t take long. Please wait for a few seconds. After completing removal process, you will see the interface below. And you can use your device now.
If you still have questions after reading this guide, please refer to FAQs page to check more solutions. Or you can contact our Support Team to get further help. We are here to help you!