AirDrop not working on iPhone or iPad? Don’t worry! Here are some tips that can help you fix the AirDrop not working on iPhone 6/7/8/X in iOS 11.4/11.3/11.2/11.1/11/10. Also applied to iPad mini/Pro/Air.
Download AnyTrans to quickly transfer songs, pictures, contacts and other 20+ iOS files between two iOS device, or between device and computer. Just give it a try after reading this how to fix iOS 11.4/11.3/11.2/11.1/11/10 AirDrop not working guide.
“I can’t airdrop photos after updating to iOS 11 on my iPhone 6 plus”.
“My new bought iPhone 7 failed to AirDrop to my Mac.”
– iPhone users reported.
iOS 11 AirDrop Not Working
You may know what is AirDrop and what AirDrop can do. But when you plan to transfer some files from iPhone to MacBook, or from iPhone to iPhone with Airdrop, you may encounter the problem of "AirDrop not working”. Don’t worry. You can follow this post and try the tips below to fix the AirDrop not working on iPhone 6/7/8/X problem.
Don’t Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
If you want to use AirDrop, your devices should be running in iOS 7, Mac OS X lion (10.7) or later, and the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth should be turned on your iOS devices. In addition, you’d better make sure the distance between the two devices is not too wide (less than 30 feet, about 9 meters).
There are some basic tips you can have a try when your AirDrop won’t work on iPhone 7/8/X or older iPhone 5s/6/6s, and it also work on iPad/iPod touch.
AnyTrans is one all-sided iOS data transfer tool that lets you always put your import data in the right place. It can help you to transfer 20 + types of data from iPhone to iPhone, from iPhone to Mac and vice versa.
What AnyTrans Can Do For You
1. iPhone to iPhone transfer: Two quick solutions to help you sync data between iPhones: Clone Device and Merge Device. Clone Device will help you transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone with the personal settings. Merge Device will help you transfer data between iPhones without erasing any existing data.
2. Transfer between iPhone and Mac: Lets you transfer data from Mac to iPhone, and it will not erase any existing iPhone data. Also enables you to transfer iPhone data back to Mac, including the purchased and non-purchased items.
What AnyTrans Surpasses AirDrop
1. Supports all the iPhone and Mac models, all the iOS and macOS versions, including the devices that cannot use AirDrop.
2. AnyTrans lets you transfer different types of files at once, while AirDrop can only help you transfer just pictures or just contacts.
3. AnyTrans enables you to transfer more files compared to AirDrop, like the ringtones, music, messages etc.
By May 2017, there have been over 16 million people downloading and using AnyTrans, now it has got ready to help you. Just download AnyTrans and follow the steps below to transfer your iPhone data.
Part 1. Steps to Transfer Data Transfer iPhone to iPhone
Step 1. Download AnyTrans, install and launch it > Connect two iPhones to computer via USB cables > Click Device Manager > Click the Device tab of old iPhone > Choose Merge Device or Clone Device.
Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone via AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Confirm the target device > Click the right arrow to continue.
Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone via AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the data you want to transfer > Click the right arrow to start.
Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone via AnyTrans – Step 3
Part 2. Steps to Transfer Data between iPhone and Mac
Step 1. Download AnyTrans, install and open it > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable > Click Device Manager > If you want to add content to iPhone, please choose Add Content. If you want to transfer iPhone data to Mac, please choose Content to Mac. Here we choose Content to Mac.
Transfer Data between iPhone and Mac – Step 1
Step 2. Select the items you want to transfer > Click Select to choose export path > Click the right arrow to start transferring.
Transfer Data between iPhone and Mac – Step 2
Step 3. When transfer completed, you can click view files to have a check.
Transfer Data between iPhone and Mac – Step 3
After going through all of the tips above, you may still in the problem and cannot use AirDrop to share files. You can post your AirDrop problem on the comment section. And also welcome any solution about this AirDrop not working on iPhone problem.