How to Delete Playlists on iPhone
How to delete a playlist on iPhone? In this guide, you can find several ways to delete your iPhone playlists.
Get this amazing iOS manage tool installed on your computer after reading this post on how to delete playlists on iPhone.
Apple's iPhone 7 has been launched in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
Q: "So all of my music got wiped when I synced my phone to my laptop so I went about rebuying it and afterwards there were about 5 new playlists on my phone and it's not letting me delete them. How can I fix this?"
-- A User from Yahoo Answers
The Playlist on iPhone is the best way to enjoy music from a certain artist or type. Generally speaking, you can directly delete playlists from iPhone, and it is actually a relatively simple process. However, sometimes, you may get stuck in the same situation as the above user asks.
That's why an alternative way to delete iPhone playlist is needed. So in this post, you can get two methods to delete playlist on iPhone.
Part 1. How to Delete Playlists on iPhone from Music App
Step 1: On the homepage of your iPhone, tap the Music icon.
Step 2: Select the Playlists tab at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Choose the playlist you want to delete, and swipe from right to left which will bring about a red Delete button.
Step 4. Click on Delete to remove a playlist from iPhone.
Delete Playlists on iPhone from Music App
Note: If the above method is not working, the second part also helps you out. To better manage playlist, music, ringtones, videos, and more on your iPhone, AnyTrans is quite needed. It allows you to add, delete, or transfer playlist to iTunes, computer and another iDevice. If you want to have a better experience on iPhone data management, download AnyTrans to take a tour.
Part 2. How to Delete Playlists on iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone to computer. Click on Audio tab, and choose Playlists.
Delete Playlist on iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 2. Select the Playlist you want to delete, right click your mouse and then choose Delete option. Click on OK to confirm. You can also select the songs you want to delete from the playlist, and then click on the trash icon.
Delete Playlist on iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
Note: You can also massively delete songs from iPhone with AnyTrans, please refer to How to Delete songs on iPhone guide.
The Bottom Line
Besides playlists, AnyTrans is also capable of deleting photos, ringtones, videos, and more from your iPhone/iPad quickly. Have a try on AnyTrans now. If you have any questions on this post, you can leave a comment in the sections below.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > Vicky · August 12
Get Must-have iPhone Data Recovery Software>PhoneRescue · V 3.1.1
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom · August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Joy · March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Vicky · August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone - Here you will know two ways to delete photos from iPhone or iPad Photo Library. Read more >>
- How to Delete Apps from iPhone – You will know several ways to delete apps from your iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPod touch – Here you can find two ways to delete photos from iPod touch. Read more >>
- How to Delete Videos on iPhone – You can get four solutions to delete videos on iPhone in this post. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>