How to Backup iPhone to Flash Drive
Are you stuck with how to backup your iPhone to flash drive? This guide will offer one easy and quick method to help you backup iPhone 8/X/7/6s/6/5s/SE/5/4s to flash drive on Mac/PC computer without effort.
Download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to backup iPhone to flash drive.
The longer you use the iPhone, the more iOS contents pile up on your iPhone. This makes your iPhone work slowly, and can't spare more free space to store favorite photos, videos, and run interesting games and apps. At this moment, you may need to free up space of iPhone.
To free up space on iphone, you may backup iPhone to computer but if so you may lose the backups because of hardware failure, computer crashes or other reasons. Further more, you may backup iPhone via iTunes or iCloud, and then delete the data to free up space of iPhone. However, backing up iPhone via iTunes or iCloud means you never can get access to backups you made unless you plan to restore your iDevice.
So now choosing a flash drive to backup iPhone is really a good way to solve this problem. But as we all know, there is no any direct way to transfer data from iPhone to flash drive other than the help of some third-party software. If you prefer one easy-to-use transfer tool, then AnyTrans can be your first choice. Now let's first have a concise introduction of AnyTrans.
A Concise Introduction of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional iPhone/iPad/iPod data transfer tool that can always put your important data in the right place.
- It can help you backup iPhone to flash drive/USB easily, including music, photos, videos, messages, notes, contacts etc.
- It allows you to preview all data on iPhone in detail and choose the data you want to backup before transferring data from iPhone to flash drive.
- It also enables you to view the details of your iCloud backup files and exporting your data from iCloud backup to flash drive directly.
- Supports all iPhone models: iPhone 8/X/7/6s/6/5s/5c/SE/5/4s.
How to Backup iPhone to Flash Drive with AnyTrans
You should firstly download and install AnyTrans on your computer (Mac or Windows) then follow below steps to backup data of iPhone to flash drive.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans and connect with your iPhone. You will see six buttons. Click on Content to Mac/PC.
How to Backup iPhone to USB Flash Drive with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Choose the files you want to backup and then select the USB as target save location. Click to start transferring.
How to Backup iPhone to USB Flash Drive with AnyTrans – Step 2
Note: If you want to backup one specific data like photos to flash drive, for details you can refer to this article: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Flash Drive >
The Bottom Line
Besides backup iPhone to flash drive, with AnyTrans you can also easily export your data from iCloud backup to flash drive. For this guide, if you have any question or suggestion, please be free to contact us by email (email@example.com).
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Flash Drive Easily – This guide will tell you how to transfer videos from iPhone to flash drive easily. Read more>>
- How to Backup Text Messages on iPhone 6 – This post helps you to know how to backup text messages on iPhone 6/6 plus. Read more>>
- How to Find Contacts from iCloud Backup – This tutorial will show you a simple way to find contacts from iCloud backup. Read more>>
- How to Move iTunes Library to a Flash Drive - This guide tells how to transfer your iTunes Library to a flash drive. Read more >>