Want to retrieve deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy J3, J5 or J7 but don’t know how? This guide will tell you how to retrieve deleted text messages from Galaxy J3/J5/J7 with a easy & quick way.
Text message plays a great important role in our daily life, which conveys a lot of important information like the concern from families or friends, some vital notifications from a bank or other institutions, or some info from workmates or business partners, etc. It helps you keep in close touch with families, friends, workmates, classmates, and other. Sometimes, you may have deleted vital text messages on your Galaxy J3, J5 or J7 by accident, the first point comes to your mind must be revering deleted text messages on Galaxy J3/J5/J7 as soon as possible, right?
Well, do you know how to retrieve deleted text messages from Galaxy J3/J5/J7 easily and quickly? In fact, the “deleted” text messages are not really erased from your Galaxy phone. They’ll be temporarily kept on your phone for a period of time and then overwritten by other data. However, you can’t find them directly. You need to turn to some reliable Android data recovery tool to help you find and retrieve deleted text messages on your Galaxy phone before they are permanently erased.
There are lots of Android data recovery tool in the market you can choose from, here we recommend you an award-winning tool called PhoneRescue, a professional iOS & Android data recovery. With PhoneRescue for Android, you can easily get back deleted text messages on Galaxy J3/J5/J7 with 100% safety and success.
Why is PhoneRescue for Android be recommended? Because it has a wide range of outstanding features and functions, like:
1. It’s flexible, which enables you to only scan messages on your Galaxy phone in short time, and also gives you the ability to preview deleted text messages so that you can recover the messages you really want.
2. It’s safe, which guarantees 100% safe & clean, free from virus, no leakage of any personal information, and without any damage to your data.
3. It really works, which offers a quite high recovery rate (more than 98%) to retrieve your deleted data, and it can get deleted text messages back to your Galaxy J3/J5/J7 directly.
4. It’s powerful, besides text messages, it also supports other types of Android data recovery like contacts, photos, videos, calendar, songs, WhatsApp messages, call history, etc. And it works well with both PC and Mac computer, applying for almost all Android phones and tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy, Sony, Huawei, HTC, LG, etc.
Step 1 Download PhoneRescue for Android and install it on your computer. Launch it and connect your Galaxy phone to the computer with USB cable.
Step 2 All categories will be selected by default, uncheck all and only select Messages. Then click the Next button.
Step 3After scanning, preview and select the deleted text messages you really want to recover > Click the Recover button.
1. The red text messages are deleted text messages, you can choose to recover them back to your computer or to your Android phone directly.
2. For messages not in red are messages on your phone currently, you can also extract these messages to your computer for printing or other uses. Before doing that, you can click the Gear button at the lower left corner to set the output format as you need.
As you can see from above, with PhoneRescue for Android, you can easily retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy J3/J5/J7 with just 3 simple steps. Actually, no one wants to lose data by accident, but nobody knows when unexpected will happen to you. However, if you lose your text messages or other important data unfortunately and want to get them back, you can have a try on PhoneRescue for Android, this safe and reliable data recovery tool can help you get your data back with ease.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >