How to Transfer Entire iTunes Library to iPhone
How to download iTunes library to my iPhone including songs, movies, ringtones, and audiobooks? Grab a quick and reliable way in this guide.
AnyTrans is an iTunes library extractor that allows you to transfer entire iTunes library to iPhone without erasing data. Have a try on it before we start this guide.
You can save kinds of media files to your iTunes library including music, movies, ringtones and more. iTunes allows you to sync data to your iPhone, but the previous content may be wiped, so how to download your iTunes library to an iPhone without data erase? Read this quick guide to get an easy & reliable way.
Check the Main Features of the Tool We Need
As an iTunes library extractor as well as an iPhone data transfer, AnyTrans makes it easy to manage your iOS content on your computer.
- Download your iTunes library to any iPhone, iPad, and iPod, and no data will be erased.
- Selectively transfer the media files in iTunes library to your iPhone like music, movies, TV Shows, ringtones, apps, etc.
- Export files in iTunes library to computer hard drive in selected folders so you can find and view them easily.
- Transfer data from iPhone to iTunes, to computer, to another iPhone, and vice versa.
How to Download iTunes Library to Your iPhone via AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for Mac or Windows, and install it on your computer. Open it and connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable.
Step 2. AnyTrans will extract your iTunes library as well as your iPhone content. Go to the manage page of iTunes Library in AnyTrans.
How to Transfer iTunes Library to iPhone via AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Here you will see all media files in your iTunes library including music, playlist, movies, TV Shows, podcasts, audiobooks, apps, ringtones, etc. Choose the data in iTunes library you want to download to your iPhone, click the Send to Device button on the right hand corner.
How to Download iTunes Library to iPhone via AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
It is easy to manage your whole iTunes library with AnyTrans, and it also enables you to transfer iPhone data to iTunes, to computer and to another iDevice. Now download AnyTrans to get a free trial.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Share iTunes Library Between Users - In this guide, we will show you two ways to share iTunes library between users. Read more >>
- How to Put Music on iPhone SE without iTunes - This article will show you two ways to put music on iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Fix iPhone Contacts Not Syncing with iCloud - Read this post to learn some potential fixes to iPhone contacts not syncing with iCloud. Read more >>
- How to Fix iTunes Library Disappeared - This post tells you how to fix the problem of iTunes library missing. Read more >>