How to Recover Deleted Files on iPhone 6/6s
Just got an iPhone 6s and deleted some files from it by accident? Read this guide to learn how to recover deleted files like messages, notes, contacts and more from iPhone 6/6s.
Have a try on the free trial of PhoneRescue to find the deleted files on iPhone after reading this post about how to recover deleted files on iPhone 6/6s.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
Different iPhone users may come across different situations of file-loss, such as mis-operation, iOS update, jailbreak, or factory reset etc. This is annoying especially when we lose some important files like contacts, messages or notes.
One of the most frequently asked questions by iPhone users at Apple's forum is - how to recover deleted files on iPhone? Here, we provide you an easy and quick way to recover iPhone files, the latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are covered.
How to Recover Deleted Files on iPhone 6/6s With PhoneRescue
PhoneRescue is an intuitive and professional iOS and Android files recovery tool, for all iPhone users, PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery supports all models of iPhone (from the old iPhone 3G to the latest iPhone 7). It offers you a direct & quick way to recover deleted files from your iPhone with or without iPhone backups. Its supported recovery files includes messages, photos, contacts, notes, reminders, calendars, call history, app data, etc.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Plug in your iPhone > Select Recover from iOS Device.
How to Recover Deleted Files on iPhone 6/6s – Step 1
Step 2. Preview and select the deleted files you want to recover > Click on To Computer or To iDevice button to get them back.
How to Recover Deleted Files on iPhone 6/6s – Step 2
All the files recovering process can be finished in above simple steps. Give it a Try now.
The Bottom Line
If you find this post do helps for you, please share it to more people. Any question about this post on how to recover deleted files on iPhone? Just feel free to leave it in the Comment Section.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Files on iPad - Want to recover deleted files on your iPad? Read on this post. Read more >>
- How to Delete Junk Files on iPhone - This tutorial teaches you how to deleted junk files on iPhone and reclaim more storage space. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Computer - To learn how to transfer music, videos, purchases, apps and books from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Browse iPhone File System with Ease - Want to explore your iPhone, iPad file system without jailbreaking? Please read this post. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>