How to Fix This Apple ID Has Not Yet Been Used in the iTunes Store
Have you ever met such an error message “This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store”? This article will show you how to fix it easily.
This award-winning iOS software can help you transfer almost all kinds of iOS data in an easier and smarter way. Now download it to have a try.
Q: "This Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes store. Please review your account information". How do I get rid of this error on iTunes?
——A question from an iOS user
Almost all iOS users have an Apple ID when using Apple’s kinds of products. In some cases, many users will meet some error messages just like the user asked above. In this post, we will tell you what is an Apple ID, and how to fix it if you meet the same error message when you try to use your Apple ID in iTunes. So, if you’re just in this case, read on.
What Is Apple ID?
Apple ID is the account you created on the Apple’s servers to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime and more, and of course, on all of your iOS devices. You can sign in to all Apple services with a single Apple ID and password. If you have no Apple ID, you can refer to Apple’s support to create a new Apple ID.
Fix This Apple ID Has Not Yet Been Used in the iTunes Store
Actually, if you using iTunes on your iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac, or through the iOS App Store to create your Apple ID you may won’t encounter this message. While, if you have already made an Apple account before and now want to use that specific account for downloading and purchasing in iTunes store, and meet ‘This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store’ message, you should tap the Review button on the pop window. And follow the prompts to add a card or credit card to finish your payment verification so that you are able to make purchases. After adding a card and set it up, it will be done!
If you are not really planning to purchase in the iTunes store, you can remove the card at anytime!
Bonus Tip: Best iTunes Alternative Helps You Transfer iOS Data in An Easy Way
Every iOS users can download and purchase apps, songs and more directly from iTunes Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. But as you know, iTunes only supports transferring iPhone purchases to iTunes on computer. What if you want to transfer more non-purchased items from your iOS device to computer? In this case, you need AnyTrans to help you make it with ease. It not only enables you to transfer non-purchased items from your device to computer easily, but also helps you manage and transfer all your iOS data in an easier way. It is the well-deserved best iTunes alternative because:
1. It is a professional iOS content transfer tool works on both PC and Mac computer, and is compatible with all iPhones, iPads and iPods.
2. As an iTunes alternative, it’s easy-to-use, does better than iTunes and won’t have the risk of losing data when syncing.
3. It supports transferring all kinds of iOS data without any limits including songs, notes, calendars, contacts, apps, ringtones, pictures, reminders, messages and so on. Whatever you want to transfer, it can make it for you.
4. It allows you to transfer iOS data in multi-direction, not only limited between computer and device, but also supports transferring data from device to device, between iTunes library and device, between computer and iCloud, from device to iCloud, from iCloud to iCloud, and even from iCloud to external hard drive directly.
Here is a screenshot of AnyTrans on Mac.
The Bottom Line
After reading this guide about how to fix this apple id has not yet been used in the iTunes store, you can try out the method mentioned above to see if it works for you. However, if problem still there, then contacting an Apple authorized service center might be useful. By the way, if you want to transfer your iOS data in an easier way, you can give a try on AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Set Mp3 as Ringtone on iPhone – This guide will show you how to set any MP3 as ringtones on your iPhone easily. Read more >>
- How to Change Apple ID on iPhone/iPad/iPod – This guide will show you the way to change Apple ID on your iOS device. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from One Apple ID to Another – Read this guide to get a simple solution of transferring music from one Apple ID to another. Read more >>
- How to View iCloud Photos Online Conveniently – This guide will show you 2 methods on how to view photos online easily. Read more >>