How to Merge Apple ID with Ease
Want to merge Apple ID but do not know how? This guide will tell you one simple method to merge two or multiple Apple IDs quickly.
This easy-to-use tool can help you merge Apple ID effortlessly. Download it now and follow this guide to merge your Apple accounts.
For some reason, you have created two Apple IDs before and use both of them. But now you feel quite annoying to sign in and sign out on your iDevice again and again, so you want to merge the two Apple IDs and how to make it? If you prefer one easy and quick way, then AnyTrans can be your best choice. What is AnyTrans and how it can merge two Apple IDs? Just keep reading to get the answer.
Also Read: How to Transfer Data from iCloud to iCloud >
Tool We Use to Merge Apple ID
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data management tool that can help users transfer data among iDevice, computer and iTunes. It also lets you transfer and manage iCloud content in an easy way.
1. It helps you transfer contacts, notes, photos, calendars and reminders from one Apple ID to another one directly.
2. It enables you to transfer data from iDevice/computer to iCloud directly, or export data from iCloud to Mac/PC.
3. It allows you to access iCloud backup and download the backup files to computer.
How about give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and then follow us to merge two Apple IDs.
How to Merge Apple ID with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Click iCloud Content > Input Apple ID and password to log in your iCloud.
How to Merge Apple ID with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click your account > Click Add Account to add other account (You can also log in 3 or more iCloud accounts) > Select the account you want to merge > Click iCloud Sync.
How to Merge Apple IDs with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select the target account > Click Right Arrow.
How to Merge Two Apple IDs with AnyTrans – Step 3
Step 4. Choose the categories you want to merge > Click Right Arrow to confirm.
How to Merge Apple ID with AnyTrans – Step 4
Or you can also preview and select special items to transfer. Here are the steps.
Step 1. Log in your accounts > Scroll down to enter category management page > Select the items you want to merge like Contacts.
How to Merge Apple ID Accounts – Step 1
Step 2. Preview and select the contacts you need > Click To iCloud button.
How to Merge Apple ID Accounts – Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you merge Apple ID easily and quickly. So why not give it a free try? If you have any question, be free to contact us via email or leave a comment and we will help you out as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Contacts from iCloud – Read this guide to see how to access iCloud contacts in 2 ways. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Notes from iCloud to iCloud – This post tells you how to transfer notes from one iCloud to another. Read More >>
- How to Merge Multiple iCloud Accounts – Read this guide to see how to merge data among multiple iCloud accounts. Read More >>
- How to Download Photos from iCloud – This guide shows you how to get photos from iCloud backup/iCloud Photo Library. Read More >>