How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone
Do you want to extract text messages from your iPhone 6/6s and save them on computer? Read this guide to know how to easily extract text messages as well as message attachments from iPhone.
Give a try on this powerful iPhone backup extractor PhoneRescue on your computer to recover your lost data after reading this post on how to extract text messages from iPhone.
Text messages on the iPhone play a significant role in our daily life. We send messages to friends to tell good news; we send messages to families to express the yearning for home. However, you may come across some unpleasant experience, say, the messages get lost due to mistakenly delete, new iOS update, jailbreak or some unexpected reasons. That's why extracting the important and meaningful text conversations including SMS and iMessages from iPhone to save them on computer is quite advisable. In that way, you will never be afraid of losing them even if your iPhone got broken or stolen.
How can you extract text messages from iPhone? Can you even extract your deleted iPhone messages? In this post, we recommend you a cogent iPhone data extractor to extract your existed or deleted text messages from iPhone (iPhone 6/6s included).
The iPhone Data Extractor We Will Use
PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery is an iOS content extractor that allows you to extract data as well as recover deleted content from iDevice, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Helps extract messages from iPhone directly and allows you to save iPhone messages to computer in html/text format.
- Easily extracts messages from iTunes or iCloud backup so you can retrieve deleted messages from iPhone without restore.
- Allows you to selectively scan various types of iOS data you want to get back instead of the whole recovering that really saves your efforts.
You May Like: How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone >
How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone without Backup
- Download and install PhoneRescue(choose Download for iOS) on your computer.
- Run PhoneRescue and connect your iPhone to computer by using USB data cable. Choose "Recover from iOS Device" and click Next to scan data on your iPhone.
- After the scan finished, PhoneRescue will show you how many messages and attachments are scanned from your iPhone, including the deleted and existed chats. Click the Output Setting option to set the message output format to html or text.
- Preview and select the iPhone messages you want to extract, and click "To Computer" icon to extract them to your computer as your chosen format.
Extract Text Messages from iPhone 6/6s – Step 2
How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone 6/6s – Step 3
How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone 6/6s – Step 4
Note: Once the scan process is done, you'll get a detailed preview window with all your text messages and iMessages. You can choose to extract the existed or deleted messages as you want.
If you got your iPhone lost, broken or can't be recognized by the computer, you can choose "Recover from iTunes Backup" or Recover from iCloud. This allows you to extract text messages from iPhone without connecting your iPhone to computer.
Can't Miss: How to Find Deleted Pictures on iPhone >
The Bottom Line
Except extract text messages from iPhone, PhoneRescue also does great in retrieving deleted photos, contacts, call history, videos, notes, reminders, calendars, etc. Any question or comment about this article or PhoneRescue is welcomed. Don't forget to share this article with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone - This post tells how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone in quick ways. Read more >>
- How to Recover My Deleted iMessages on iPad - Read this article to figure out how to recover deleted iMessages on your iPad in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Undelete Messages on iPhone - Read this tutorial about how to undelete messages on iPhone and get them back in minutes. Read more >>
- Can you Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone - This article will show you ways to help you recover deleted text messages on iPhone. Read more >>