How to Print from an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s
Just read this post to know how to print with and without AirPrint if you want to print from your iPhone 6/6s or your iPhone AirPrint won’t work?
Download AnyTrans to help you print iPhone photos, messages and other data by transferring them to your computer. Ready for iOS 9 and iPhone 6s.
Have used your big-screen iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s for some days, you may want to print some files and texts that you collected on your device. However, it sometimes would be a little difficult to print from an iPhone 6/6s (Plus) directly, especially when you have no AirPrint Supported Printer around or AirPrint won’t work. Don’t worry, just follow this tutorial to correctly use AirPrint, and if you are AnyTrans user, we offer another method for you print data from iPhone without AirPrint.
Don’t Miss: How to Print Text Messages from iPhone
Part 1. How to Print from iPhone 6/6s with AirPrint
Apple firstly added AirPrint to iPhone since it released iOS 4.2. After that, people can print photos and documents from an iPhone without having to download files to computer or install apps or software. And of course, this function absolutely applies to your iPhone in iOS 9/9.1/9.2.
However, there are some requirements when using AirPrint:
- You should have one AirPrint-enabled printer, and now many brands support AirPrint, such as Brother, Canon, Epson and HP. You can choose any one but many sure the printer model is compatible with AirPrint.
- Keep iPhone and printer in the same Wi-Fi network. Your iPhone will automatically detect your iPhone if your turn on it and enable its Wi-Fi. If you find your iPhone can’t connect to Wi-Fi network, move to this guide to fix it.
It is simple to use AirPrint to print app files if the apps on your iPhone supports AirPrint. And below we show you how to print pictures from iPhone 6 with AirPrint.
How to Print from iPhone 6 with AirPrint
Normally, you can easily print from an iPhone by following the steps above. But some of you may face problem “AirPrint Won’t Work”. In this case, you can try the tips below to fix it.
- Tip 1. Turn off router, printer and iPhone, and then turn on them.
- Tip 2. Check whether your printer stops working.
- Tip 3. Check whether your printer is AirPrint supported printer.
- Tip 4. Check whether you enable Wi-Fi on your printer.
- Tip 5. Force-restart your iPhone by holding on both Home and Power/Wake Buttons.
- Tip 6. Update your printer to latest firmware and keep it on the same Wi-Fi.
- Tip 7. Update your iPhone to latest iOS.
- Tip 8. Try to print from iPhone without AirPrint
Note: There are some iPhone apps that don’t support AirPrint, such as Messages.
Part 2. How to Print from iPhone 6/6s without AirPrint
Sometimes, when you have no AirPrint enabled printer or AirPrint can’t be used, you can try some method to print your data from iPhone without wireless printing. And below we give your some tips.
- To print email documents and attached files, you can login your email by using browsing apps on your computer, downloading the files and print them.
- To print pictures, you can download them to your computer, and then print them. And there are many ways for you to get photos from iPhone to PC or transfer pictures from iPhone to Mac.
- To print text messages, contacts, safari history or some other iPhone data, you can try to use our product AnyTrans to download them as print-supported-files, such as html, PDF or TXT on your computer, and then print them. And now, AnyTrans can extract more than 20 types of files from your iPhone to your computer. Download Free Trial >>
Extract Text Messages from iPhone 6 to Computer
Don’t Miss: Save iPhone Text Messages as TXT, PDF and HTML
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Print Text Messages from iPhone – This guide tells you how to print text messages from iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Print Pictures from an iPhone – There are two methods you can use to print your iPhone photos. Read More >>
- How Can I Print iMessages from iPhone/iPad – This tutorial offers you the way to easily print iMessages from iOS devices. Read More >>
- How to Print Notes from iPhone/iPad – This guide shows you how to easily share and print notes from iPhone and iPad. Read More >>