Top & Best Photo Backup for iPhone Software Review
If you are worried your photos will get deleted from your iPhone, here are some of the best photo backup software for iPhone to help you create and keep backups of all your photos you have on your iPhone. Read on to find out all the software.
iPhone has always been a great camera phone and a lot of people use it to capture and save their precious moments with this phone. While iPhone is one of the most stable phones out there, there are times when it becomes unstable due to various reasons and this sometimes leads to getting your precious photos deleted from your device. If you are afraid of losing your photos on your iPhone, you can use one of the many iPhone photo backup apps available in the market.
What these photo backup apps usually do is they let you create a full backup of your iPhone photos and let you store the backup on the cloud or on your computer for safe storage. That way, you have a copy of your photos saved at a secure place that you can restore in case you lose photos on your iPhone. If you have not found a perfect photo backup app for your iPhone yet, the following guide lists out some of the best iPhone photo backup apps for you.
Best Photo Backup for iPhone Software Review – AnyTrans
If you have ever Googled the term “iPhone data transfer”, you have likely come across this app called AnyTrans. And there is a reason why it appears for these keywords. The app is one of the best apps available in the market to help you transfer photos from your iPhone over to your computer for a secure storage of your photos.
- The app has a dedicated interface for photo management where you can specify what actions you would like to perform with your photos.
- The app allows you to transfer all kinds of photos including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, and Photo Library from your iPhone to another iPhone or to your Windows PC or Mac.
- When you transfer your photos using the app, they are saved in an organized way so you can easily find the photo you want to see. It does not mess things up while creating a backup of your photos.
- One of the features you are going to like the most about the app is it lets you copy either all or selective photos from your iPhone. That means, if you want all of your photos to be copied to your computer, you can do that with a few clicks. Similarly, you can transfer photos selectively in a few clicks using the app.
- Besides photos, you can backup messages, contacts, music, calendar, Safari bookmarks, and tons of other kinds of data you have on your iPhone.
- More than making backups for your iPhone photos, AnyTrans can also help you easily export the data from your iTunes or iCloud backups without hassle. You can preview the photos in your backups and easily export them to your computer.
Overall, AnyTrans is a software worth having on your computer(Windows PC&Mac) to backup photos from your iPhone.
2. dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS)
Best Photo Backup for iPhone Software Review – dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS)
dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS) is yet another iPhone photo backup app that allows you to create backups with selective content on your iOS-based device. The app has actually been built to deal with all kinds of data backups but it does photos backups as well. It follows the few click method where creating a backup of your photos requires only a few clicks and your photos are saved on your computer.
- Just like how you can select what content to be backed up from your iPhone to your computer, you can select what content to be restored from your backup to your iPhone. It has a selective backup and restore method that makes this possible.
- The app supports the latest version of iOS which is iOS 12 as of this writing and the app should work with all the iPhone models available in the market.
- On the computer side, the app works on both Windows PCs and Mac machines so you should not have any issues as long as you run a computer that uses either of these operating systems.
The software is more of a complete backup solution and less of a photo backup app.
3. iSkysoft Toolbox – Backup&Restore (iOS)
Best Photo Backup for iPhone Software Review – iSkysoft Toolbox – Backup&Restore (iOS)
If simplicity is what you prefer in backup apps, you would not be wrong by choosing iSkysoft Toolbox – Backup&Restore (iOS) as your iPhone photo backup app. The app allows you to backup various kind of data including photos from your iPhone to your computer.
- The app emphasizes the three-stage procedure wherein you are only supposed to follow a three-step wizard and your photos will be successfully backed up.
- One of the features the app offers is the preview of your backup content. If you are going to restore a few photos on your iPhone but you don’t know where exactly those photos are in the backup, you can preview them using the app and then choose the ones that you wish to be restored on your iPhone.
The app makes the whole job of backing up photos on your iPhone much easier than ever.
4. Syncios iOS & Android Manager
Best Photo Backup for iPhone Software Review – Syncios iOS & Android Manager
Syncios iOS & Android Manager app works for both Android and iOS-enabled devices to let you transfer content including photos from your iPhone over to your computer. The app has both a free version and a premium version and you can go for the one you want.
- With the backup option in the app, you can create a backup of the photos stored on your iPhone and save the backed-up content on your Windows PC or Mac. It does the entire process of creating a backup and putting it on your computer very quickly.
- The app uses the lossless technology to ensure the quality of your photos does not get lost when you transfer them from your iPhone over to your computer.
- Also, when it is time to restore your photos, you can do so with a single click in the application. You can even restore your photos on a completely new iPhone so that’s something new you may be interested in exploring.
If you are looking for a feature-loaded app that has more options than just helping you back up your content, this is the app you should go for.
5. iStonsoft iPhone to Computer Transfer
Best Photo Backup for iPhone Software Review – iStonsoft iPhone to Computer Transfer
iStonsoft iPhone to Computer Transfer may not be a popular name but it does the job of backing up your photos and saving them on your computer very well. The app helps you to get out of the Apple trap so you can share your iPhone content with other devices such as your computer.
- To talk about the photo backup feature, it lets you backup all kind of photo formats you have on your iPhone. From normal JPG to transparent PNG images, it should help you back all of these up to your Windows PC or Mac.
- The app allows you to either backup all the photos on your iPhone or backup selected photos on your device. When you go for the latter option, you can preview your photos so you know what exactly is going to be copied over to your computer. Once you have made a selection, it begins to create a backup of your photos on your computer.
- The app has the sorting feature as well that lets you sort your photos by their name, file size, file format, and the date they were created on.
If you are looking for a simple yet effective iPhone photo backup app, this app is worth giving a try.
The Bottom Line
While there are tons of apps in the market claiming to be the best iPhone photo backup app, not all of those live up to the hype. Our guide above narrows down your choices so you can choose a high-quality help that can help you create and restore backups of your photos on your iPhone. And as you can see, AnyTrans can help you do more things in iPhone photo backup with easy operation. Download it now and give a free try!