Want to restore deleted contacts on Android phone but don’t know how? Read this guide to see how to recover deleted contacts from Android phone with ease.
“All contact numbers deleted accidentally from my android mobile phone.
I need all the contact numbers.
Please suggest me what can I do for recovery of lost contact numbers?
Guys, please help me….”
— From an Android User
Phone number loss could be nerve-wracking for the majority of people, especially in the cause that we don’t have any proper backup. However, when you cannot find the contact, the first thing you need to do is not eager to find a method getting the back, but check if they are really gone. Because there is a possibility that the contact is just hidden but not deleted and you cannot see them on the phone.
But how to check if the contacts are hidden? You can follow the steps below.
1. Tap Contacts app on your phone.
2. Choose on the menu button on the top-right corner of the screen and then go to the Contacts to display option.
3. Select All contacts.
4. Go back to check if it would display the contacts you are looking for. If unfortunately the contacts are still not found, it means that they are deleted or lost, but you can try the following methods to get them back.
Step 1Download PhoneRescue for Android on your computer, install and launch it > Connect your Android phone with computer.
How to Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers on Android – Step 1
Step 2Select Contacts to recover > Click Next on the right > If you have rooted your device, the Deep Scan function would be available at once. If not, to start with, PhoneRescue will root your device. Rooting your device may take a few minutes. Please keep patient.
How to Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers on Android – Step 2
Step 3After scanning, you’ll see the list of your deleted contacts > Choose the one you would like to recover > Click the button at the right corner to rover them to your Android directly or send them to your computer.
How to Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers from Android – Step 3
Many Android users have a good habit of syncing contacts to Google account. If you are just one of them, you can directly restore the contacts from your Gmail. But you need to know that Gmail only saves the data for 30 days. If your contacts are synced with Gmail 30 days ago, they must be deleted and you have to refer to the first method to find your contacts back.
1. Go to Google Contacts and login to your Google account. After that, you can click on More and choose Restore contacts….
2. Then you will get the time options where you can choose the exact time when you have synced your contacts.
3. Select the backups you wish to restore, then click Restore button to begin the process.
That’s all for how to retrieve deleted phone numbers on Android. You can see how easy it is to do this job via PhoneRescue, so just download it and give it a try.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >