How to Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers on Android with Ease
Want to retrieve deleted phone numbers on your Android? Read this step-by-step guide to directly retrieve deleted contacts on Android easily.
Download and install this easy-to-use data recovery tool and follow this guide below to learn how to recover deleted WhatsApp videos in just 3 steps.
“All contact numbers deleted accidentally from my android mobile phone.
I need all contact numbers.
Please suggest me what can I do for recovery of lost contact numbers?
Guys please help me.... ”
— From a Android User
Phone number loss could be nerve-wrecking for the majority people, especially in the cause that we don’t have any proper backup. But fortunately, today we have the effective path and tool to get them back. And here we’ll show you exactly how to retrieve deleted phone numbers on Android.
The Tool We'll Use to Recover Deleted Phone Numbers on Android
PhoneRescue is a professional iOS and Android data recovery tool. With it, you can easily find both deleted and existing contacts on your Android phone.
- Supports recovering various file types. Besides contacts, you can recover messages, Whatsapp messages, photos, music, videos, audios, calendar and more.
- Supports previewing deleted contacts before recovering. This makes it possible that you selectively recover what you want.
- More targeted to the mode of your Android phone, more professional. For now, it supports Samsung, HTC, Sony, Huawei, and Google, so just download the right version for your device.
How to Retrieve Deleted Phone Number on Android
Step 1: Download PhoneRescue on your computer, install and launch it > Connect your Android phone with computer.
How to Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers on Android – Step 1
Step 2: Select Contacts to recover > Click Next on the right > If you have rooted your device, the Deep Scan function would be available at once. If not, to start with, PhoneRescue will root your device. Rooting your device may take a few minutes. Please keep patient.
How to Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers on Android – Step 2
Step 3: After scanning, you’ll see the list of your deleted contacts > Choose the one you would like to recover > Click the button at the right corner to rover them to your Android directly or send them to your computer.
How to Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers from Android – Step 3
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to retrieve deleted phone numbers on Android. You can see how easy it is to do this job via PhoneRescue, so just download it and give it a try.
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Lena. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Lena. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung – Read this step-by-step guide to retriever deleted text message easily and quickly. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy – Check this post to learn how to recover deleted messages on Galaxy with a professional Android recovery tool. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Call Log on Sony – This post will introduce a powerful tool to help you recover call history on Sony Xperia phone easily. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Music from Samsung Galaxy – In this guide, we will offer you an efficient way to recover your deleted music from Samsung quickly. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android – Want to recover deleted files from Android but do not know how? Read more >>