How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 8/iPhone X via 2 Methods
Don’t know how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 8/iPhone X? Read on this guide to learn 2 simple & efficient methods to transfer photos from Mac/PC computer to iPhone 8/iPhone X in minutes.
Have a try on this professional iOS data transfer tool to transfer your precious photos from computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with no effort. It is compatible with both Mac and PC.
The new released iPhone (iPhone 8/iPhone X) alongside with iOS 11 brings users plenty of new excellent features and surprises, including glass body, facial recognition, wireless charging, revamped Control Center, peer-to-peer Apple Pay, Do Not Disturb Driving mode, etc. It is definitely a smartphone not to be missed, especially for Apple fans.
When get a iPhone 8/iPhone X, you may urgently want to transfer your important files like photos, music, videos, etc. from computer to your new iPhone so that you can enjoy them on the new device. And photos could be the first data you would like to transfer among these data, as they record plenty of wonderful moments in your daily life. To help you easily complete the job, here in the following, we will share you 2 simple and efficient methods to help you transfer your valuable pictures from computer to iPhone 8/iPhone X in just a few clicks.
Part 1. How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X without Data Loss
You may know that when transferring data from computer to iPhone via iTunes, all existing music, movies, TV shows, books and tones on your iPhone will be erased and replaced. If you don’t want to lose any previous data on your iPhone 8/X while transferring photos from computer, then turn to AnyTrans to make it. AnyTrans has been trusted by millions of iOS users to transfer data. Now, let’s check the reasons.
1. It supports transferring 20+ kinds of iOS data, including photos, contacts, music, videos, messages, notes, etc. from computer to iPhone without data loss, and vice versa. That’s to say if you want to transfer some new photos from iPhone 8/X to computer, it can also help you complete it.
2. Time-saving & labor-saving. Just 5 minutes are needed to transfer 3000 photos. You just need to select the photos you want to transfer, then click the transfer button to complete the job.
3. It capable of all the models of iPhone, including iPhone 4/4s/5/5s//SE/6/6s/7/8/X, and almost all Windows and Mac operating systems.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on your Mac/PC > Install and open it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone 8/iPhone X to the computer with its USB cable > Click Add Content as screenshot shows to you.
How to Transfer Pictures from Computer to iPhone 8/X without Data Loss – Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to transfer > Click Open button to proceed.
How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 8/X without Data Loss – Step 3
Step 4. Check the items, and then click Right Arrow > Wait for a while and all your selected photos will be transferred to Photos app on your iPhone 8/X.
How to Transfer Pictures from Computer to iPhone 8/X without Data Loss – Step 4
This method can also be applied to transfer music, videos, movies, etc. from your Mac/PC to iPhone 8/X. Whatever you want to transfer, AnyTrans helps you make it. What’s more, you can also use it to move data from computer to your iPad or iPod touch. Whatever you want to transfer, AnyTrans helps you make it.
Part 2. How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 8/iPhone X with iTunes
Step 1. Connect iPhone 8/X to your computer > Launch iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
Step 2. Click your iPhone 8/X > Choose Photos > Check Sync Photos > Choose a folder that you want to sync photos > Click Apply button to begin the transferring process.
How to Transfer Pictures from Computer to iPhone 8/X with iTunes – Step 2
If you have enabled iCloud Photos on your iPhone 8/X, you will receive a pop up notice you that iCloud Photos is on when you transferring photos from computer to iPhone 8/iPhone X with iTunes. In other words, you will have to turn off iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone 8/X, or you can’t finish the transfer process via iTunes. But it is worth mentioning that if you turn off iCloud Photo Library, all the photos stored in iCloud but not on iPhone 8/X will be erased. To keep all your photos safe, turn to Part 1 to finish the job.
The Bottom Line
With the 2 simple methods above, you can easily transfer photos from Mac/PC to iPhone 8/iPhone X. If you have kept some files on your iPhone 8/iPhone X, then remember to do as Method 1 shows you, or you will lose your important file. At last, AnyTrans can be the easiest and most reliable way to transfer photos from computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Why not have a try now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Upgrade to iPhone 8 Related Articles:
- How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription – Follow this guide to learn a simple way to cancel Apple music subscription. Read More >>
- How to Reply Messages on Lock Screen in iOS 10 – This post will tell you an easy method to reply messages on lock screen in iOS 10. Read More >>
- How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone/iPad – Read on this guide to learn how to bypass iCloud activation lock. Read More >>
- Where Does iTunes Store Backups – Read this post to know where does your iTunes store backups. Read More >>