How to Transfer Music between Windows Media Player and iTunes
Part 1 - How to add Windows Media Player music to iTunes library; Part 2 – How to convert iTunes music to Windows Media Player.
Download and take a tour of AnyTrans, so that you can make use of it after reading this Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes guide.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
Merge Windows Media Player Music with iTunes
For iOS devices, you need to import music from computer to iPod with iTunes. For Zune, Windows Media Player is the manager tool. Here's a solution to transfer music between Windows Media Player and iTunes.
Don't Miss: Put Music on iPhone to iTunes
Part 1: Import Windows Media Player Music to iTunes
- Browse to your Windows Media Player music folder, which can be found by: Right click on the songs > Open file location:
- Open iTunes > File > Add Folder to iTunes > Follow the same directory as where Windows Media Player saved the music:
- If you have files in WMA format, you will be prompted to convert those WMA files to AAC. This is a necessary step if you want those tracks available to play on your iPod or iPhone.
Find Windows Media Player Music Location
Add Folder to iTunes
Part 2: Transfer iTunes music to Windows Media Player
- Open Windows Media Player > Organize > Manage libraries > Music:
- Click Add to browse the file folder location of your iTunes library. And Click OK.
Open Windows Media Player
Click Add to browse the file folder location
The Bottom Line
Both Microsoft and Apple provide effective pathway for syncing media content from computer to devices. But whenever you feel uncomfortable with iTunes or WMP, for instance, you just want to transfer iPod music onto computer, then you should find a way alternative.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Create an iTunes Account without a Credit Card - On this iMobie Help page, we will show you how to create an iTunes account without a credit card? Read more >>
- Transfer iPod Music to iTunes - PodTrans Pro is the answer to transfer iPod music and other media content to iTunes library. Read more >>
- iPhone to iPhone Music Transfer - How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to a new iPhone. Read more >>
- Music from iPhone to iPhone - Transferring Music from iPhone to iPhone is a necessary procedure if you get a new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>