How to Transfer Calendar from iPhone to iPhone
How to transfer calendar to new iPhone? Read on this guide to know a fast way to transfer calendar from iPhone to iPhone.
This easy-to-use iOS content manager can help you transfer calendar from iPhone to iPhone without effort. Download it now and follow this guide to make it.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
The iPhone default Calendar app is a good way to record the special date in your daily life, such as, the wedding anniversary with your husband, the birthday of your friends, the important conference of your work, etc. You might keep all these important events in your Calendar app on your iPhone.
There is the possibility that you upgrade to a span-new iPhone 7/7 Plus and you want to transfer everything from your old iPhone to iPhone 7, including the calendar event. So how to make it? Apple iTunes or iCloud might be your first choice, however, it might be very tedious and time-consuming to do the backup and restore job. Is there any easier way to transfer calendar from iPhone to iPhone?
Transfer Calendar to New iPhone
We are here to help. In this iMobie guide, we will introduce you a fast and safe way to transfer calendar from iPhone to iPhone without losing any existed data on your iPhone.
Also Read: How to Recover Calendar from iCloud >
The Tool We Will Use
All we need is an iPhone content management tool named AnyTrans, as its name expresses, AnyTrans manages to transfer any data to anywhere you like.
- It can help you transfer calendar from iPhone to iPhone directly.
- Besides calendar, you can also transfer contacts, messages, notes, music, ringtones, photos, videos etc.
- AnyTrans can also help you transfer data from computer to iPhone and vice versa.
- All of the transferring will not lead to any data loss.
With the help of AnyTrans, you can always put your important data in the right place. Now follow the steps below to transfer calendar from an old iPhone to new iPhone with AnyTrans.
Related Reading: How to Access iCloud Calendar >
Three–Step to Transfer Calendar from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Go to download and install AnyTrans on your computer. Launch it, and connect your two iPhones to computer.
Step 2. On the homepage of AnyTrans, you will see six shortcuts. Go to the manage page of the iPhone with calendar you want to transfer, click the Merge Device button. Then confirm the target device.
Transfer Calendar from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select "Calendar" and click Right Arrow to start.
Transfer Calendar from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
You May Like: How to Back Up iPhone Calendar Easily >
The Bottom Line
It would be quite easy to transfer calendar from your old iPhone to new iPhone with the help of AnyTrans. It also can be your good assistant in helping you manage iPhone content. Take a tour with AnyTrans now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC – Read on this guide to know a fast way to transfer photos from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer – This guide shows you an easy way to transfer videos from iPhone to Computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone – This post will tell you how to transfer music from computer to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad – Here in this guide you will know a fast way to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>